The SMB Movie thread 2020 to 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Shaft from 2019.
Was pleasantly surprised, updated to modern day really well and funny.
Samuel L Jackson still cool as owt too.

Open to anything but not romcoms .
Dramas , thrillers , crime , action, historical , true stories , most genres really .,, NO Romcoms or love stories , not massive fan of sci fi or horrors .
Stuck in house with a boot on (knackered foot) and losing will to live

Family Film night - Watched Twist, a sky original.....fuck off!!!

How can so many people come together and make such a poor excuse for a film? The writing is abysmal, the acting just as bad. It just stinks. It makes me angry that things like this get greenlit.

Shit dialogue, run around with a backing track and throw in a few FPS shots and repeat. At one point the two main characters who run away from everyone get cornered (well when I say cornered they are on an open street) by the two cops, what are they going to do to escape (run away again would be easiest way) No no no let’s just send 50 Deliveroo cyclists down the road for no f***ing reason to give them a chance to escape....🤬

Oh yes it’s loosely based around Oliver Twist and I mean loosely, it’s as loose as Katie Price’s vagina.

0/10 Twats it should be called
Possible the worst film trailer I’ve even seen. Shocking.

I can’t decide whose the bigger fuckwit, the film makers or you for actually watching it 😉
Dramas , thrillers , crime , action, historical , true stories , most genres really .,, NO Romcoms or love stories , not massive fan of sci fi or horrors .
Netflix.

The dig.

The Last Samurai - action/historical
Uncut Gems - crime
Dolemite Is My Name - true story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back