The SMB Movie thread 2020 to 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullet train - 6.5/10, decent action flick turn your brain off and enjoy

Jackass forever 3/10 cringeworthy for the most part. Way past it and the only one who seemed up for it was Ehren. Rest of them shirked all the bad stuff. The public skits were completely fake.

Jackass forever 3/10 cringeworthy for the most part. Way past it and the only one who seemed up for it was Ehren. Rest of them shirked all the bad stuff. The public skits were completely fake.
Errr to be fair did you not see Knoxville. at his age a couple of his were extreme like. Rest I see e what you mean

He only did the bull thing which he’s done loads before anyways
Arnly done the bull thing 😎😂 most extreme of the whole film, he got concussion, broken wrist and broken ribs, and he did more than that anarl like…also did the huge cannonball shot into the river. Still the bravest of the lot Knoxville didn’t shirk out.

Last edited:
Arnly done the bull thing 😎😂 most extreme of the whole film, he got concussion, broken wrist and broken ribs, and he did more than that anarl like…also did the huge cannonball shot into the river. Still the bravest of the lot Knoxville didn’t shirk out.
Cannonball was nothing more than a glorified diving board really. The worst was Ehren pogo stick to the bollocks

We went to see ‘A Man Called Otto’ on Friday night. Tom Hanks is excellent as always and it was a decent watch and a few really funny bits.

It’s fairly slow, but not in a boring way. Just a nice, chilled out watch.

At the of the film not one person stood up and left as soon as the credits began to roll, which I think is a good sign.

I think I might have got a bit of dust in my eye at some point too.

7/10

Operation mincemeat- decent enough to pass the time. Haven’t seen the man who never was (afaik) to compare it with. 6.5/10

Bullet Train FFS , guess I just dont get all this modern crazy semi comedic stuff , thought it was terrible.

We went to see ‘A Man Called Otto’ on Friday night. Tom Hanks is excellent as always and it was a decent watch and a few really funny bits.

It’s fairly slow, but not in a boring way. Just a nice, chilled out watch.

At the of the film not one person stood up and left as soon as the credits began to roll, which I think is a good sign.

I think I might have got a bit of dust in my eye at some point too.

7/10
I've seen trailers for this a few times then eventually realised I'd watched the original a few years back which is a Swedish film based on the book A Man Called Ove. I enjoyed the original, it's a quirky sort of dark comedy. Would be interesting to compare the two.

Black Panther 2 - 2 hours of MCU stuff, was alright, not the same impact as the first, although I never bought into the hype of that either. Seemed to go a little OTT on the homage to the guy who died (Boseman), filled a gap in the evening that's all.

On a side note, not a comic fan at all, but been watching all the MCU stuff, god knows what "Phase" we are on, but the originals all seems to be building to something and did. The latest lot, don't seem to be going anywhere, unless I'm missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back