The Sentinelese, a great bunch of lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Own fault I say. They should be left alone. I wonder how many people still live like this across the world?
I think I heard someone on the radio saying there were about 80 fully isolated tribes across the world, mainly in the Amazon, and maybe a few more we don't know about.
They are incredibly susceptible to disease because none of them have the antibodies to combat things like colds and flu that we shrug off in a couple of days. It would be tantamount to genocide for an outsider to go there, or to any self-contained tribe. The local fishermen know to keep away.
That irresponsible prick got just what he deserved.

Just leave them be, if they’re happy enough in their caveman-like existence then leave them to it.

He could have wiped them all out with diseases apart from anything else.

Just leave them be, if they’re happy enough in their caveman-like existence then leave them to it.

He could have wiped them all out with diseases apart from anything else.
But if he'd managed to convert them to christianity first, at least he could have saved them from an eternity in hell.

Its like telling someone to not walk across a field of landmines and they then walk across it and get blown up... Ive no sympathy to be honest... sorry for the lads family but those responsible should not be blamed...

The lads family forgive them. Fuck knows what was going through his mind man, probably for the best.

You might as well put a chimpanzee on trial for murder. They wouldn’t understand the concept of the whole thing.
Really?

I'm sure they understand what murder is, they just won't see this as murder. Much the same as we wouldn't think killing someone in an act of war was murder.

Really?

I'm sure they understand what murder is, they just won't see this as murder. Much the same as we wouldn't think killing someone in an act of war was murder.

I was thinking more along the lines of the legal process and jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back