The Sentinelese, a great bunch of lads

Same reason I don't go to Peterlee.
:lol::lol:

I went to Boro the other day, had to go for MRI scan on back, went for Toby Carvery, every other person was obese :eek:

A real Yank would have had an automatic rifle & still be alive, and shot less people than he could've in Las Vegas. Hunting by bow & arrow is legal in the USA too, unlike here, so extra irony there too.

R.I.P. though.

Last edited:

He should of been armed and chanting USA USA etc

:lol::lol:

I went to Boro the other day, had to go for MRI scan on back, went for Toby Carvery, every other person was obese :eek:

A real Yank would have had an automatic rifle & still be alive, and shot less people than he could've in Las Vegas. Hunting by bow & arrow is legal in the USA too, unlike here, so extra irony there too.

R.I.P. though.
Shit beaten to it

Even though there's a gadgie dead I bet some other daft twat is planning on filming them, or converting them to something they've heard of before. Leave them alone ffs. Also I bet the land they're on is worth nowt or they would have been evicted afore now.

It's even worse then that considering he's probably killed them all with the common cold.
In the 1800's four of them were kidnapped and took away for scientific research, two died and the other two were sent back full of western diseases.
You can imagine what happened then, no wonder they fear the outside world.

Back