The Scullery

Status
Not open for further replies.

I too have sampled the delights of the scullery and have to concur with mackem00

Although the photo (taken on my crappy Samsung phone) perhaps doesn't do the food justice, it was plentiful, delicious, and very reasonably priced. The addition of black pudding was also a welcome treat.
Logon or register to see this image
Any chance of some vouchers n'arl Hales?
Gravy embargo at the Scullery?

Had our first real visit here today for a late lunch (dinner) and thoroughly enjoyed it. Looks nice inside, the staff were friendly and the food was great. I had a Cuban pork sandwich and she had the Scullery burger. We look forward to sampling the evening menu with something stronger to drink in the near future.

Was in for the first time last week in the afternoon and although there was a bit of wait (which they did warn us about), the food was excellent.

Had our first real visit here today for a late lunch (dinner) and thoroughly enjoyed it. Looks nice inside, the staff were friendly and the food was great. I had a Cuban pork sandwich and she had the Scullery burger. We look forward to sampling the evening menu with something stronger to drink in the near future.
Pick a day mate, make a night of it. :)

Pick a day mate, make a night of it. :)
Will try. Got a bit of time off coming up in the next couple of months. So many places to try. Fancy trying Lane 7 in Newcastle before the Hop and Cleaver and there's the new menu at d'acqua launching soon which promises to be a lot more appealing than the current one.

Will try. Got a bit of time off coming up in the next couple of months. So many places to try. Fancy trying Lane 7 in Newcastle before the Hop and Cleaver and there's the new menu at d'acqua launching soon which promises to be a lot more appealing than the current one.

:lol: The current one is not the best like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back