The Scullery

Baked goats cheese with walnuts and balsamic. Then a spicy beef penne. Don't normally have a pasta, but this was lovely.

I asked Hayley about that and she said I can have it instead.

"I asked Hayley"

Pathetic. By you really show your true colours when there's a cheap meal on off like. :lol:

Baked goats cheese with walnuts and balsamic. Then a spicy beef penne. Don't normally have a pasta, but this was lovely.

I asked Hayley about that and she said I can have it instead.
Had spicy beef pasta last week, really nice. Tried the tortellini last night, lobster and scallops in prawn seafood sauce, very tasty.

Had a great All English Breakfast this morning

Thanks to Hayley for the Discount ;)

3 x Breakfasts for £9.

Nice friendly staff and a great atmosphere to boot.

Next up will be the Sunday Dinner.:)

Went here last night for the first time, great food and nice relaxed atmosphere (this being harder to find these days as all they want is their table back).

Garlic bread starter to share.

I have a shocking memory so can't remember the name of the dish I had but it was chicken with a spicy tomato sauce, mushrooms, peppers and chips. Perfect portion size, piping hot, well presented and tasted fantastic.

A lasagne which by all accounts was really nice. Two drinks and came in at £31.

Only one server and it was her first night alone, she coped really well and all the staff seemed happy, singing and joking which is always a good sign, they looked like they wanted to be there.

I've also think I cracked the code for anyone wanting to know, Scullery is the breakfast and daytime name serving breakfasts, burgers and fish and chips etc. with Cucina being the night time name serving Italian grub.

Back