The Safety of Fans in the North Stand

Absolute scum. I spoke to one of our stewards in north stand. She said we are helpless as Coventry came with their own clubs stewards who weren’t stopping them. She was livid.

I also spoke to the police outside the ground saying it’s a disgrace. The copper was just angry saying we are monitoring the situation outside the ground and couldn’t do anything inside.

So I hbe three very serious safety questions.

1) how is it allowed that they bring their own stewards who know nothing about the layout and safety protocols of our ground?

2) given especially last time we played them why didn’t the police steward it in the ground in their upper tier?

3) why do we persist in having away fans above us? Why not put them in a corner whereby we can control them in the lower bowl?

I’m angry about the potential for serious injury here. Why will it take before something is done.

Absolute scum. I spoke to one of our stewards in north stand. She said we are helpless as Coventry came with their own clubs stewards who weren’t stopping them. She was livid.

I also spoke to the police outside the ground saying it’s a disgrace. The copper was just angry saying we are monitoring the situation outside the ground and couldn’t do anything inside.

So I hbe three very serious safety questions.

1) how is it allowed that they bring their own stewards who know nothing about the layout and safety protocols of our ground?

2) given especially last time we played them why didn’t the police steward it in the ground in their upper tier?

3) why do we persist in having away fans above us? Why not put them in a corner whereby we can control them in the lower bowl?

I’m angry about the potential for serious injury here. Why will it take before something is done.
Why can’t coppers do anything inside ground ? Have the away supporters got a free pass to do what the fuck they want ?

Why can’t coppers do anything inside ground ? Have the away supporters got a free pass to do what the fuck they want ?
No idea mate. I didn’t want to press the question as I figured he looked and sounded bloody angry and I didn’t want to get arrested lol. I’m with my kids

Back