The Safety of Fans in the North Stand

Another game, more missiles thrown down on to the Sunderland fans in the North Stand.

Coventry fans once again showing themselves up after acting all innocent in the build up to the game.

We need action to prevent this from happening again.

Coventry should get zero allocation when they next visit. It’s every time with them.

Another game, more missiles thrown down on to the Sunderland fans in the North Stand.

Coventry fans once again showing themselves up after acting all innocent in the build up to the game.

We need action to prevent this from happening again.

Coventry should get zero allocation when they next visit. It’s every time with them.
In order and a 50k fine

2 times against Coventry. Once against pompey. The flare landed two seats away from my 8 year old and a glass bottled landed a couple of rows behind and that was just today.. I was one seat away from being hit in the 5-4 fixtures.

The safety of the Sunderland fans isn't there. Coventry should have been banned from attending.. A bloke picked up the broken glass and the female steward asked where it came from. Where else would it f***ing come from? Then she just put it in the bin and carried on with her duties. I would be collecting any evidence and using it to ban the fuckers.

Today's match is now irrelevant, and my 8 year old is seriously distressed and doesn't want to go back.. First season for him as a season card holder n all. So bollocks to the club I'll be emailing them and getting a refund for our season cards.

Last edited:
2 times against Coventry. Once against pompey. The flare landed two seats away from my 8 year old and a glass bottled landed a couple of rows behind and that was just today.. I was one seat away from being hit in the 5-4 fixtures.

The safety of the Sunderland fans isn't there. Coventry should have been banned from attending.. A bloke picked up the broken glass and the female steward asked where it came from. Where else would it f***ing come from? Then she just put it in the bin and carried on with her duties. I would be collecting any evidence and using it to ban the fuckers.

Today's match is now irrelevant, and my 8 year old is seriously distressed and doesn't want to go back.. First season for him as a season card holder n all. So bollocks to the club I'll be emailing them and getting a refund for our season cards.
Needs to be addressed ^
@Guinness Guzzler

Back