The royals at it again

She will go and then reply to another random thread in about 2 months and the disappear again. She has form.

Really? Please give examples for the benefit of the other members of the site.

Or are you referring to my ignoring pig ignorant posts such as your own rather than reporting them to the mods, who I am sure have much more interesting things to do than count your warnings to see if you should be banned.

Poor diddums, I’m no fun these days am I? Oh, and I would still like to see where this two month gap is. So far as I’m aware I post most days except when I am really busy, but clearly you are so interested in my doings that you miss me when I’m not posting, so twenty-four hours must seem like two months to you.

Really? Please give examples for the benefit of the other members of the site.

Or are you referring to my ignoring pig ignorant posts such as your own rather than reporting them to the mods, who I am sure have much more interesting things to do than count your warnings to see if you should be banned.

Poor diddums, I’m no fun these days am I? Oh, and I would still like to see where this two month gap is. So far as I’m aware I post most days except when I am really busy, but clearly you are so interested in my doings that you miss me when I’m not posting, so twenty-four hours must seem like two months to you.
Report away. Not sure what reason you could give

Yawn yawn

Back