The plane fly past is back on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

We've raise circa £1K, the cost is £960 so any further funds are for chairty :)

I'm waiting for the bloke to contact me re: paying a deposit this morning.

I've banked £400, the other £600ish will be banked Tues / Wed next week. We'll pay the balance on Thursday.

We've had to drop the FTM because no doubt the police will say it's breach of the peace or some such.

So it's:

5 IN A ROW..................

or

..................5 IN A ROW

So just waiting for the money from go fund me?

Defo should read "5 in a row - SAFC"

Update :)

I've paid the 25% deposit which is £240. The balance of £720 will be paid on Thursday 16th.

Some of the email:

It needs to be at 4.30PM, 5 mins either side is OK but I don't want it to be before 4.20 or after 4.45.

The red text we want is:

5 IN A ROW............... (mentioned on this thread but it's a surprise!)

Is this OK? How many times do you fly past? What is your route to and from Newcastle? Up the coast past Sunderland would be good :)

Pub time and the match, Haway the Lads!

I've paid the 25% deposit which is £240. The balance of £720 will be paid on Thursday 16th.

Some of the email:

There better be plenty of pictures, I'm in Edinburugh for the weekend because we are flying to Kraków from there on the Monday. Will have to make a bar with the game on a priority on Sunday.

Some of the email:

So the text is something that somebody has suggested but we will have to wait till the day to see it? Excellent. :lol:

Just to keep it simple what about having a red and white stripey blow up horse instead with the letters 'LOL' written on it's sides?

Then again maybe not eh.:)

Speaking as someone who knows a little bit about these kind of things, it could be a little tricky to fly a banner over Newcastle town centre without official permission. I'd have to have a look at the charts but I think that's still in the Newcastle airport control zone all the way down to ground level. I'll check.

May I suggest Sunderland Harbour - Metro Centre - Tyne Bridges - St James Park as the routing. All Visual Reporting Points in the Newcastle Zone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back