The plane fly past is back on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need to read back. I said the same thing, because it was the second time you had replied about the same thing - i.e. unbiased report (or not as the case may be).

Where is that facepalm emoticon? I have an urgent need...

No I don't understand your argument. You seem determined for us to be relegated in some weird way??
I'm gonna chip in and rent a 2nd plane to fly behind the first with,
"If we get relegated, please don't be horrible to WHD. This wasn't his idea"

:rolleyes:

Where is that facepalm emoticon? I have an urgent need...

So you reply twice about the same thing, then pull me up for replying to you? Weird.

Looks like some of the mags identities have been revealed, some good out of this thread.

The 1st and 3rd posts of the original, deleted thread that led to the plane fund.

Post 1.

The mags are trying to raise £960 to get a plane to fly over their ground. This is for during their home game v Spurs game.

They are trying to get the #itsonlyaquid and #boycottspurs trending. Mike Ashley Out on the banner

They lose to us and they actually combust.

Post 3.

'five in a row' plane? #itsonlyaquid

Facts, not fiction.

Why are we soooooo worried, about the Un'clean up the road, worried about there feelings or what they may think/throw back, we keep looking over the garden fence to see if they still have Mr Ashley's Sh!t in their hands....... Mr Kipling from Roker once said!!!!

If you can keep your head when all about you
are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too:...FTM

Why are we soooooo worried, about the Un'clean up the road, worried about there feelings or what they may think/throw back, we keep looking over the garden fence to see if they still have Mr Ashley's Sh!t in their hands....... Mr Kipling from Roker once said!!!!

If you can keep your head when all about you
are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too:...FTM

So you're not bothered what the mags think?

What if the plane flys over AND we stay up. How will our support being embarrassed by it?
That would be shitloads better. Then we would merely appear obsessed with them in the national media; as opposed to appearing obsessed with them and also having piss poor judgement.

Big 'If' as well...

That would be shitloads better. Then we would merely appear obsessed with them in the national media; as opposed to appearing obsessed with them and also having piss poor judgement.

Big 'If' as well...

Do you actually think the media will think we are obsessed because of it? :lol:

Do you actually think the media will think we are obsessed because of it? :lol:
I suspect that not all of "the media" ie every man jack of them, will necessarily think that.

But enough of them would to assert reasonably noisily that we are sad fuckers gloating over the derby given the very real risk of pending relegation.

Ps, this is not personal to Sunderland, strongly suspect they would think this of any club that gloated over its local derby whilst being so perilously close to the relegation trapdoor.

Why spend f***ing loads of money flying a plane over their stadium if you aren't bothered what they think then?

Nobody is spending a load of money. It's £960 divided by about 150 people with around 80% of the people involved chipping in £5. The biggest donation I know of is £40.

The original idea (as has been explained and shown ad infinitum) came from a few throw away posts taking the piss of their protest plane and to have a laugh. The mags no longer have a plane (we have it!) and for all I know they might only have 2 protestors but our plane is sorted and will hopefully raise a smile or 2 wherever? I'll smile if I see it fly over, on SKY or on a photo online.

The way people are going on you've have thought we'd been planning this for months, collecting with buckets outside the ground and have our life savings involved. Online fundraising is a few taps on a keyboard and clicks of the mouse. Transferring money the same. To book the plane we had to make a couple of phone calls and sent a couple of emails and texts. It's not really not life or death :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back