The plane fly past is back on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.

We don't play again until the 25th April but according to you we should be rallying our players now :lol:
No I wasn't. I suggested instead of spending money on something you won't even be there to witness, maybe put it to better use to spur your also shockingly under performing team

As I said in previous post, I don't mind it one bit. I will actually raise a smile if it passes, just out of pity really

Agreed, which is why I'm not judging. I'm saying the ironic thing is that by you lot trying to laugh at our plight you are actually in a worse situation. If you were sitting comfortably in mid table and not been hammered at home by a mid table at best team I'd fully agree that it was top #bantz

We're enjoying the fact we've beaten you 5 times in a row, in 3 of those games we totally dominated you and two of those were at your own place. Would you not enjoy it if it was the other way around?

This has nothing to do with League position, which incidentally is not much worse than yours.

Admit your bitter that your support couldn't get organised enough to hire a plane with an 'Ashley Ooot' banner and you're embarrassed that the plane you tried to hire (good job you were only pencilled in) is going to be flying our banner. Were you the one who reported 'FTM' to GoFundMe to get the campaign pulled?

We're enjoying our recent derby record and laughing at your deluded fans latest protest to get the owner out.

Why don't you stop being so obsessed and go post about it on your own forum.

No I wasn't. I suggested instead of spending money on something you won't even be there to witness, maybe put it to better use to spur your also shockingly under performing team

As I said in previous post, I don't mind it one bit. I will actually raise a smile if it passes, just out of pity really

The local shops and businesses, and in particular the equine community will be breathing a huge sigh of relief.

We're enjoying the fact we've beaten you 5 times in a row, in 3 of those games we totally dominated you and two of those were at your own place. Would you not enjoy it if it was the other way around?

This has nothing to do with League position, which incidentally is not much worse than yours.

Admit your bitter that your support couldn't get organised enough to hire a plane with an 'Ashley Ooot' banner and you're embarrassed that the plane you tried to hire (good job you were only pencilled in) is going to be flying our banner. Were you the one who reported 'FTM' to GoFundMe to get the campaign pulled?

We're enjoying our recent derby record and laughing at your deluded fans latest protest to get the owner out.

Why don't you stop being so obsessed and go post about it on your own forum.

Can the irony get any greater on this thread?

You're so scared you're putting this banner at 5,000 feet above the stadium. If you were really up for it you'd arrange to hang it off the crossbar at the Gallowgate End, on the 17th minute. :eek:

You should change your name to Nobber33
Joking aside I hope those arranging this hilarious prank are actually planning on attending the game so they can give all those that have contributed genuine, factual feedback on how the Mags react. However I suspect they won't be attending but will no doubt be on here on Sunday evening telling all and sundry the prank was a complete success and had the desired effect with Mags fuming across the globe.

Joking aside I hope those arranging this hilarious prank are actually planning on attending the game so they can give all those that have contributed genuine, factual feedback on how the Mags react. However I suspect they won't be attending but will no doubt be on here on Sunday evening telling all and sundry the prank was a complete success and had the desired effect with Mags fuming across the globe.

Nah - Sunday night is when everyone against it comes back on in a fury to say how some mag mentioned it to them in passing - THEY'LL NEVER FORGET THIS SMALL TIME SHIT etc

For those of us that can't be arsed reading the thread,

Are the mags still planning a boycoutt?

Is our plane still flying with the banner?

Can you come on here after and give us a (unbiased) report of how your fellow fans react? A few video clips wouldn't go amiss either.

It would probably be best just to use PM, I'm not sure most of our support care what they think.

It would probably be best just to use PM, I'm not sure most of our support care what they think.

Most people who've commented on this thread do (including yourself), so what better place than to have an eye witness report than on here?

Can you come on here after and give us a (unbiased) report of how your fellow fans react? A few video clips wouldn't go amiss either.
I can tell you in advance. Most will ignore it and roll their eyes, many will laugh and a clueless few will kick off and give you the reaction you want. But not much you can do about that lot, they're a lost cause

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back