The plane fly past is back on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the first time I've posted on this thread. I can't help wondering who the f***ing hell you think you are? I want nothing to do with this 'Plane fly past' thing but what right do you lot have to take some sort of morale high ground? You've made several snipes at us in that post.

"I'm all for a bit of piss taking of you lot, when we have the moral high ground (its been a while!), but the ironic thing is that Sunderland are the ones who look like tw@ts, rather than the joke being on us"

I did chuckle at your comment shown above...Are you actually taking the piss? Newcastle fans/players/managers have made you lot look like twats for years and years. Your lot smash up your own city in recent years when we've beat you, you've had players for your own team fight eachother while the game is going on, you've had a fan punch a horse then claim it was in "Self defence" you're currently trying to organise a huge walkout because you've been that f***ing shit this year and the manager you f***ing hounded out is probably the one who has saved you from going down (By getting points on the board in the first half of the season). Should I carry on?

You've not beat us for f***ing years and you've been a consistent laughing stock for many years with your deluded, fickle views. Regardless of our current situation (Which is very concering I admit) Newcastle are in no situation to judge.

Why you come on here in the first place is odd? But, you're clearly bothered and don't agree with what we are doing/trying to organise. So, may I take this oppertunity to say, don't like it - Fuck off? Simple. We won't miss you I promise.

Cheers.
:lol::lol:

Disney are sending a plane over too - fuck me, it is gonna get crowded above the empty stadium.

It's OK to be a Mickey Mouse supporter just as long as you don't let it slip that you're obsessed with Scrooge McDuck.

I think you’ve totally misjudged the reasons behind those against the plane, IMO it’s nothing tp do with ‘looking classy’ (FFS, what a ridiculous term!) and not wanting to take the piss, it’s about being in a position to take the piss. We are in serious danger of relegation and have only equaled the derby consecutive victories record. If we had set a new record and were not in danger of relegation, I would probably agree with it, but not as it stands now. Believe me, if we go down the mags will dine out on this for years to come. “The mags will take the piss anyway” if we go down will probably be the reply. Yeah, they will, but why make it sweeter for them? Remember the 0-3 under Di Canio, what put the icing on the cake for us? One of their fans punching a horse and it being all over the news. Now, we would have celebrated victory anyway, but that incident just made it so much more enjoyable and gave us much more reason to take the piss. I don’t want to give the mags any more reasons to take the piss.
Nail on head.
However, the gloating plane enthusiasts really would appear to have a complete blind spot with regard to this.

You're so scared of the mags you would think your name was Steak Bake! :eek:

You're so scared you're putting this banner at 5,000 feet above the stadium. If you were really up for it you'd arrange to hang it off the crossbar at the Gallowgate End, on the 17th minute. :eek:

You should change your name to Nobber33

You're so scared you're putting this banner at 5,000 feet above the stadium. If you were really up for it you'd arrange to hang it off the crossbar at the Gallowgate End, on the 17th minute. :eek:

You should change your name to Nobber33

I might do that after I FTM :)

Newcastle fans/players/managers have made you lot look like twats for years and years. Your lot smash up your own city in recent years when we've beat you, you've had players for your own team fight eachother while the game is going on, you've had a fan punch a horse then claim it was in "Self defence" you're currently trying to organise a huge walkout because you've been that f***ing shit this year and the manager you f***ing hounded out is probably the one who has saved you from going down (By getting points on the board in the first half of the season). Should I carry on?

You've not beat us for f***ing years and you've been a consistent laughing stock for many years with your deluded, fickle views. Regardless of our current situation (Which is very concering I admit) Newcastle are in no situation to judge.

Why you come on here in the first place is odd? But, you're clearly bothered and don't agree with what we are doing/trying to organise. So, may I take this oppertunity to say, don't like it - Fuck off? Simple. We won't miss you I promise.

Cheers.
Agreed, which is why I'm not judging. I'm saying the ironic thing is that by you lot trying to laugh at our plight you are actually in a worse situation. If you were sitting comfortably in mid table and not been hammered at home by a mid table at best team I'd fully agree that it was top #bantz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back