The Open 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like conditions are going to be back and forth all day today, at least based on the first hour and a half. The players who play the gettable holes when conditions are in favour should do well.

Love being up at 6:30 and settling in for the full coverage.

Looks like conditions are going to be back and forth all day today, at least based on the first hour and a half. The players who play the gettable holes when conditions are in favour should do well.

Love being up at 6:30 and settling in for the full coverage.

In for the long haul like mate?

Our lass is away with work so I'm flying solo with the little fella and the in laws dog who I'm watching to. Will try and catch as much as I can.

Sky's build up coverage & Day 1 so far has been very good. Much better that the garbage supplied for us from over the watta

I'm sure when sky signed the deal with the R&A to show the event it set in stone that they could only show 2 advert breaks a hour iirc
I like the whole feel of it. Some the pre tournament stuff was excellent, a mix of interviews with the players using the shot tracer to challenge them to shape shots or hit a distance. Players seemed really relaxed with the format & they all came across well.

Players I would like to win cos I like them:-
Fowler
Reed (love his spikiness!)
McIlroy for what it would mean to him & the area
Pepperel
a number of others who probably haven't got a chance, Garcia, Beef, Bubba et al

Players who might win it that I don't mind:-
Koepka, doesn't get the recognition he deserves
Molinari

Players I definitely don't want to win cos the furore around them gets on my wick
Woods

In for the long haul like mate?

Our lass is away with work so I'm flying solo with the little fella and the in laws dog who I'm watching to. Will try and catch as much as I can.
On and off for the day, the wife is at work so I'm just breaking off for the school runs. Back just in time to see Beef make an eagle at 2 just now :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back