The Official FIFA 11 XBOX 360 & PS3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welbecks pace

WOW!

just brought him on as fresh legs 10 mins left vs R. Madrid online scored twice to win game 2-1 :cool::cool:

My PS3 can't even download the update required, server must be bogged down.

Went down Bishop Auckland Asda, absolute shambles, when i got there at 12 que was length of supermarket, took me a hour to get served, had one f***ing till on with Martha and Lisa "I dont normally work on here, trying to break the world record for the slowest supermarket workers. People were f***ing trading games in and they could not figure how to do it on the till, and they were taking cash and cards aswell. When i came out que was the length of the store again. Fuck knows when these people will get home.

Im nee supermarket manager but why didnt they have 3 tills on, one for part ex, one for cash and one for cards, fuck me its not hard

Rant over

nee offence mate but you should have got there earlier, i was there for about quarter past eleven and was about 8 people from the front. the queue was f***ing serious like. There were a load of spotty f***ing school bairns surrounding me. that and 3 bints. and i had almost an hours wait with that. i don't know who came off worse me or you.

anyone else having problems playing pro ranked match? nothing comes up then a few minutes later it says it cant connect :confused:

Welbecks pace

WOW!

just brought him on as fresh legs 10 mins left vs R. Madrid online scored twice to win game 2-1 :cool::cool:

He is very fast. Angerleri is suspiciously good as well. Gyan is poor like. Well when you compare him to other players. Wiltshire is class too.
M'bia I've just bought for safc, he's a beast!

Can't wait to get mine after work. Any amazing new editions? My only downside is that I'm shite at FIFA games and I can only manage wins by playing on beginner :)D). Tips always welcome.

My PS3 can't even download the update required, server must be bogged down.

Went down Bishop Auckland Asda, absolute shambles, when i got there at 12 que was length of supermarket, took me a hour to get served, had one f***ing till on with Martha and Lisa "I dont normally work on here, trying to break the world record for the slowest supermarket workers. People were f***ing trading games in and they could not figure how to do it on the till, and they were taking cash and cards aswell. When i came out que was the length of the store again. Fuck knows when these people will get home.

Im nee supermarket manager but why didnt they have 3 tills on, one for part ex, one for cash and one for cards, fuck me its not hard

Rant over

i was proper pissed off. why did one need to pass the game to the other? surely they both could just pick it up from the pile and scan it through :roll: i didnt get back home til 1.20am so i havent even played it yet :lol:

12:20 my post came today, what the fuck happened to the royal mail :evil:

Can someone tell where manager mode is?

12:20 my post came today, what the fuck happened to the royal mail :evil:

Can someone tell where manager mode is?

Mine arrived about half 11 was chomping at the bit. You go in career mode and you can choose to be player,manager or player manager.

First online win of Fifa 11 comes with the mighty New York Redbulls against Inter Milan

Im normally quite good on fifa, Manager mode is absoloutly solid on professional. :eek:

I'm doing ok. Still in the league cup. Just beat wolves 3-0. Had a hiccup against Wigan going down 2-0. Won most of the others tho. Still haven't played any of the big boys yet tho.

Is it just me or is everyone else get raped on crosses and corners? The computer has scored a few past me, mainly off these.

Excellent game you cannot just pass the ball into the net.
Loving it so far, i think it's a game for patience I find i play some good passing moves and hold on to the ball better early on in a half then i start getting desperate and play shit if i don't get a goal...

Gyan is shit like and the STEED Malbranque commentary will get very annoying and they talk up Cattermole like he's a new Roy Keane or summat.

Loving it so far, i think it's a game for patience I find i play some good passing moves and hold on to the ball better early on in a half then i start getting desperate and play shit if i don't get a goal...

Gyan is shit like and the STEED Malbranque commentary will get very annoying and they talk up Cattermole like he's a new Roy Keane or summat.

Aye its a proper sim
I think they will release a patch soon to update the ratings :lol:
Aye after playing it all afternoon with me brother it has to be said that I find it the best Football game I have ever played like.:cool:

played an unranked earlier against real mardrid. he had the likes of torres, messi, essien, ferdinand and pique playing for them :neutral: i still pissed all over him and as gyan made it 2-0 he quit :lol:

today was meant to be my fifa day, a proper slog on it with lots of tea....but the lass has one of our old housemates round and they're hogging the f***ing living room. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back