The Official FIFA 11 XBOX 360 & PS3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The members will be furious that Messi's hair isn't perfect and that Ronaldo needs to go up in his rating by one point. Set of bastards on there. :lol:

Never been on, and never heard a good word about it so never intend to join it.

I'm not a member like, just browse now and again. Only ever look at it before release though to hear news and stuff, afterwards is just chaos.

We've got a reason to whinge. Our captain hasnt even got the right colour hair and our 13 million pound striker is worse than Anthony Stokes. But Ronaldo has a hair out of place and his eyes are 1/16th of an inch to high, so that has to be sorted first.

How do you turn handballs on in the demo lads?

Start a game, and on the screen where you can go to team management, game setting etc, go on game settings, then scroll through the tabs til you find one aboutt he rules. It's in the same place that turning offside etc on and off.

Start a game, and on the screen where you can go to team management, game setting etc, go on game settings, then scroll through the tabs til you find one aboutt he rules. It's in the same place that turning offside etc on and off.

I'd advise you to keep it off, it's actually shit. :-(

I had them on for a few games and didnt see any. I'll give it a shot for a few games.

I assume they will be turned off on ranked online games?

Probably mate. You only seem to get them when you get fouled and fall onto the ball, they get the free kick for handball. :lol:

Also FK's where it hits the wall. Just annoying as fuck really.

https://docs.google.com/document/ed...t1jaVtG5ZpbDWbA&hl=en&authkey=CL2XmvoM&pli=1#

And there's the celebration list for anyone that cares.

Last edited:
Probably mate. You only seem to get them when you get fouled and fall onto the ball, they get the free kick for handball. :lol:

Also FK's where it hits the wall. Just annoying as fuck really.

https://docs.google.com/document/ed...t1jaVtG5ZpbDWbA&hl=en&authkey=CL2XmvoM&pli=1#

And there's the celebration list for anyone that cares.

The celebration list is on the pause menu too.

Are they different to last year? As every time I have tried a celebration on the demo he has just ended up jumping and punching the air, or doing the robot.

Just got back. Went into asda at 11:40 was in the car with my copy at 12:07! Tiny queue for pre orders. Massive for not. Gerrin.

ASDA paying £15 for ps3 Fifa10 and £12 for the 360 version.
Least they did about an hour ago when I was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back