The North East

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s a real shit situation but I do think we’ll be completely done with this by summer in 2021 (although don’t quote me on that)!

A lot of the country are angry with the tories and Boris now from this, so there’s a small bit of good news. :lol:
I'm angry with them but I'm also angry with Labour for demanding more restrictions and 'lockdowns' and playing 'top trumps'. We only have to look to Wales to see how Labour has dealt with Covid. Burnham was wanting Manchester in tier 2 on the radio this morning and in the same interview wanting more national lockdowns 🤔. What a choice we have.
not sure how that's good news mate, there is no viable opposition
No viable government or viable opposition in my humble oppinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm angry with them but I'm also angry with Labour for demanding more restrictions and 'lockdowns' and playing 'top trumps'. We only have to look to Wales to see how Labour has dealt with Covid. Burnham was wanting Manchester in tier 2 on the radio this morning and in the same interview wanting more national lockdowns 🤔. What a choice we have.

No viable government or viable opposition in my humble oppinion.

they are both f***ing useless its like choosing between Biden and Trump

I could handle the throught of 3 more months but the lockdown has become so plicitaclly motivated I think we will be the last to benefit and it will be used as for anything - including punishment in the future.

Were gonna be stuck in teir 3 for the rest of winter arent we....

Is any fucker else depressed at that thought its kinda dawned on me today I don't actually feel positive about anything anymore even with 2 kids I can't say I even feel.the slightest bit of excitement for Christmas day its also my 40th on new years day which unless I break the rules is gonna be fairly shite.

There really is nothing to look forward to at the moment like

Don't worry mate, I am sure once London gets its latest outbreak under control, they will get round to giving us a second thought.

Were gonna be stuck in teir 3 for the rest of winter arent we....

Is any fucker else depressed at that thought its kinda dawned on me today I don't actually feel positive about anything anymore even with 2 kids I can't say I even feel.the slightest bit of excitement for Christmas day its also my 40th on new years day which unless I break the rules is gonna be fairly shite.

There really is nothing to look forward to at the moment like
I honestly don’t get posts like this , how about people in countries like Syria , getting bombed and starve death to death , or any number of African countries where whole villages are being burned to the ground and women and kids murdered in sectarian wars ? So Xmas is gonna be a bit different this year ? The kids are still gonna love it . You don’t need to go out to celebrate your birthday do you ? On reflection I think your a wum and I have taken the bait 😁😁

I honestly don’t get posts like this , how about people in countries like Syria , getting bombed and starve death to death , or any number of African countries where whole villages are being burned to the ground and women and kids murdered in sectarian wars ? So Xmas is gonna be a bit different this year ? The kids are still gonna love it . You don’t need to go out to celebrate your birthday do you ? On reflection I think your a wum and I have taken the bait 😁😁

the simple answer to that question is i have never lived in any of those countries or experienced the shit they have gone through so have no idea about that way of like...all i know is what my normal has been for the previous 39 years and that at the moment its nothing like those years..

so your post is abit pointless really in fact its a borderline ridiculous comparison and who mentioned Christmas I couldn't give a fuck about Christmas I'm on about our current way of life in general at the moment, i never realised there was a BAR set for feeling down/miserable depressed etc

the simple answer to that question is i have never lived in any of those countries or experienced the shit they have gone through so have no idea about that way of like...all i know is what my normal has been for the previous 39 years and that at the moment its nothing like those years..

so your post is abit pointless really in fact its a borderline ridiculous comparison and who mentioned Christmas I couldn't give a fuck about Christmas I'm on about our current way of life in general at the moment, i never realised there was a BAR set for feeling down/miserable depressed etc
Am just pointing out that with all due respect In reality you like me like most of us , are so spoilt compared to others that we have very little to moan about .

Am just pointing out that with all due respect In reality you like me like most of us , are so spoilt compared to others that we have very little to moan about .

no. you aren’t - you’re gatekeeping people’s emotions and the many other effects (mental, physical, financial, and all the other stuff) that this is having, and is going to keep having, on people just because they don’t live in the worse place in the world

are we supposed to apologise for as you put spoilt but how is that being spoilt if that's been your way of life? is it fair to say we as a country are spoilt because we have not endured a war/famine/death on a large scale in recent times?

no. you aren’t - you’re gatekeeping people’s emotions and the many other effects (mental, physical, financial, and all the other stuff) that this is having, and is going to keep having, on people just because they don’t live in the worse place in the world
It’s an absolutely pathetic argument. If the most positive thing you can come up with is “at least we aren’t Syria”, it kind of suggests that we aren’t exactly in the best position really.

not sure how that's good news mate, there is no viable opposition
What a load of shite. Been in his post five mins and been written off as not being a viable opposition. He tears shreds off boris Johnson in PQ's.

He's been a bit quiet on some key issues, granted, but when speaks up he's just ignored.

You're not even aware of his vision for Labour and has been written off. This is why these (tories) charlatans stay in power.

It's all relative though mate. Have people in places Syria had a rougher time than us recently... of course they have, that's unquestionable. This year has been a year of massive change to what people are used to in the UK though and, understandably, some people are really struggling with it because it's unprecedented in our lifetimes.

What a load of shite. Been in his post five mins and been written off as not being a viable opposition. He tears shreds off boris Johnson in PQ's.

He's been a bit quiet on some key issues, granted, but when speaks up he's just ignored.

You're not even aware of his vision for Labour and has been written off. This is why these (tories) charlatans stay in power.

Hes a f***ing weapon

Think a lot of people are going to need support in the immediate period after the Xmas/New Year hols. Always a bit of a comedown at the best of times is early Jan

I feel the same and it gets worse each day. Once social distancing ends the nightmare will only begin for many. Unemployment going to be through the roof.
That’s it, cheer him right up why don’t you.
I’m of the opinion that much of this is well and truly out of our hands and that we either have to crack on and make the best of what we have or roll over and show it your belly.
Im one of the lucky ones living where I do but it still impacts on me every day. Works secure but it’s been really shite dealing with the horrible stories you read about but it’s going to be short lived in the scheme of things and we have done the tough bit. Just imagine what it would have been like queuing outside Morrison’s in the snow and pissing rain. Imagine first lockdown happening now?!?!
it’s not though and many people had a pretty special spring and summer spending time with their kids that many of us didn’t get in years gone by in normal times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back