The North East

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoDisco

Goalkeeper
Were gonna be stuck in teir 3 for the rest of winter arent we....

Is any fucker else depressed at that thought its kinda dawned on me today I don't actually feel positive about anything anymore even with 2 kids I can't say I even feel.the slightest bit of excitement for Christmas day its also my 40th on new years day which unless I break the rules is gonna be fairly shite.

There really is nothing to look forward to at the moment like

Is any fucker else depressed at that thought its kinda dawned on me today I don't actually feel positive about anything anymore even with 2 kids I can't say I even feel.the slightest bit of excitement for Christmas day its also my 40th on new years day which unless I break the rules is gonna be fairly shite.

The vaccine mate.

This is one year. At 40 you probably have another 40 in front of you.

Get your head down and in 6 months this will be a memory.

I understand where you're coming from mate, it's absolutely rubbish and I am feeling the affects of the employment market / economy as much as not being able to see any of my mates / my elderly relatives.

Just try to think of how things took a turn for the better in Summer gone, every reason to think that will happen again & this time people will be vaccinated too. 6 months seems a long way when day to day is rubbish, but in the grand scheme of things brighter days aren't too far away.

Keep your chin up and take at least that to look forward to.

I feel the same and it gets worse each day. Once social distancing ends the nightmare will only begin for many. Unemployment going to be through the roof.

I understand where you're coming from mate, it's absolutely rubbish and I am feeling the affects of the employment market / economy as much as not being able to see any of my mates / my elderly relatives.

Just try to think of how things took a turn for the better in Summer gone, every reason to think that will happen again & this time people will be vaccinated too. 6 months seems a long way when day to day is rubbish, but in the grand scheme of things brighter days aren't too far away.

Keep your chin up and take at least that to look forward to.

We have dominican booked in May like I'm just hoping that goes ahead....

But yeah as a contractor the job market is brutal at the moment my last day tommorow I've had a solid 9 months so can't complain

We’re entering the home straight now mate, things will improve at likely a surprising speed next year as we move into spring.

The kids will be looking forward to Christmas, enjoy the day with them as a family and take advantage of the situation that’s been forced on us. Celebrate your birthday properly when things are getting back to normal. It will be way better that way.

It's shite, but got to make the most of what you have got. Get outdoors with the kids or something. It'll help take your mind of it.

I feel the same and it gets worse each day. Once social distancing ends the nightmare will only begin for many. Unemployment going to be through the roof.

Well that makes no sense. If social distancing is ending, we must be opening back up, which is good for all business and keeps folks in jobs surely?

It's shite, but got to make the most of what you have got. Get outdoors with the kids or something. It'll help take your mind of it.

We do mate, i go for a walk every day we always try and find stuff to do even just walking round the estate looking at the lights popped to beamish and used our passes last weekend it was nice to blow the cobwebs off and the kids got to see a socially distanced santa...

Good days and bad days I suppose it doesn't help that I don't agree with alot of the shite the government come out with so just constantly angry ha

I totally get how you feel but it's the last few months now, just have to suck it up a little longer, mate. My 40th was a damp squib too, was supposed to be at a music festival in the Netherlands with a bunch of mates, instead it was a BBQ in Withington with a mate and his housemate I barely know. 41 is the new 40, just think how good next summer and your 41st party will be, this will all just be a faded memory.

140k had the vaccine now and the pace should pick up as they're getting things in place. It's absolutely shite now but you've just got to keep plodding away at it, once the lighter nights start rolling in we should be close to some sense of normality.

Gunna be a slog like.

We do mate, i go for a walk every day we always try and find stuff to do even just walking round the estate looking at the lights popped to beamish and used our passes last weekend it was nice to blow the cobwebs off and the kids got to see a socially distanced santa...

Good days and bad days I suppose it doesn't help that I don't agree with alot of the shite the government come out with so just constantly angry ha
I know It's hard, but try not to listen to it. The media have a lot to answer for too.

It's my 40th tomorrow. Got to make the best of it having an Indian takeaway with my 2 kids and a few cans.

Well that makes no sense. If social distancing is ending, we must be opening back up, which is good for all business and keeps folks in jobs surely?
Furlough is currently acting as a sticking plaster though. Once that ends millions will lose their jobs, at least another million, to the chancellor’s admission .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back