The need to isolate.

raba

Central Defender
I've had a work briefing this afternoon that it's being pushed for isolation to be dropped from 25th March. It would free me up to go back to my regular work in adult welfare however part of me feels that it could be Boris trying to curry favour and at the same time allow the virus to run rampant. It would be the final restriction to be dropped.

It’s a bit half cocked at the minute but it’s like many people are just getting on with life , some are terrified and most are in between
I personally think that if you are well as a baseline then crack on, if you have an underlying issue you still need to be guarded as this has always been the group most vulnerable

It’s definitely just a tactic by Johnson to try and remain popular cos his backs against the wall. He’s on about ‘trusting the public’ which is a get out clause for him if the virus goes on the rampage. Also bringing the end of restrictions forward before the end of March because he probably won’t be PM by then hopefully.

I've had a work briefing this afternoon that it's being pushed for isolation to be dropped from 25th March. It would free me up to go back to my regular work in adult welfare however part of me feels that it could be Boris trying to curry favour and at the same time allow the virus to run rampant. It would be the final restriction to be dropped.
Where do you work? Is it someone at your place who has govt connections or is it that they know the people who’ll be lobbying for this?

Where do you work? Is it someone at your place who has govt connections or is it that they know the people who’ll be lobbying for this?
I work for the county council, test & trace was taken on by adult welfare. The information was trickled down to us via PHE.
Boris announced it today at 12.30 it would end in March but wants a vote in commons to end it sooner
Our briefing was at mid-day so I wasn't aware that there was a vote coming to end it sooner, thank you for the info.

Last edited:
Only right. We can’t live like this forever and through a weakened variant, immunity from vaccines and natural immunity it should be safe to do. You can’t keep expecting swathes of the country to stay off work and potentially lose money when there’s nowt the matter with them, and when those who are vulnerable are jabbed up to the eyeballs to protect them anyway (yes, aware there’ll always be some who it gets but that’s no different to other illnesses).

I work for the county council, test & trace was taken on by adult welfare. The information was trickled down to us via PHE.

Our briefing was at mid-day so I wasn't aware that there was a vote coming to end it sooner, thank you for the info.
Did you know Plan B is ending starting tomorrow and next week

As long as the vaccinations continue and we dont see a new variant appear then lifting all the restrictions is exactly what should happen.

There will be a new variant every 6 months or so. That's just how this type of virus works. Can't have restrictions every time, it's just unsustainable. Stop testing, Covid becomes a mild seasonal illness. Government said so many times that it needs to be treated like flu. This is the part where we have to actually do that. Stop testing healthy people.

I had a feeling this would happen at the end of march and it needs to be done. A few other posters said the same not long ago.
What. That you can just get out and about if you are testing positive for covid?

Thats a good thing and a positive move and you can’t see that causing any issues :lol:

Theres learning to live with it and theres absolute f***ing idiocy.

What. That you can just get out and about if you are testing positive for covid?

Thats a good thing and a positive move and you can’t see that causing any issues :lol:

Theres learning to live with it and theres absolute f***ing idiocy.
Yeah and your the latter my friend, spin that head dj almost like you want this to continue. Weirdo.

Yeah and your the latter my friend, spin that head dj almost like you want this to continue. Weirdo.
I dont want it to continue Mr Hylyon Castle SR5 massive est 1990.

But after 1st april you are perfectly happy for loads of people with covid getting out and about and mixing etc and passing it around, and you dont see that leading to any issues esp in the lead up to next winter. Doctors and Nurses having it and just working away in hospitals as normal.

Sound. :lol:

I dont want it to continue Mr Hylyon Castle SR5 massive est 1990.

But after 1st april you are perfectly happy for loads of people with covid getting out and about and mixing etc and passing it around, and you dont see that leading to any issues esp in the lead up to next winter. Doctors and Nurses having it and just working away in hospitals as normal.

Sound. :lol:
Monkwearmouth actually my friend.

I am perfectly happy to live my life like covid never happened at all I do that.you think I listen to men in suits 😂 I am not a little fairy i am a man with a spirit mate not some soulless fool like yourself wetting there pants. You thou want to cart us unvaccinated off far far away including the nhs unvax who “saved our life for two years” with your mentality thinking your right and everyone else is wrong we know where this situation leads to my friend, think for yourself, you think all your thoughts are your own well I have news for you DJ they are not you don’t even know that you don’t own your own body self awareness is beautiful. Go find your hill that your ready to die on……..

Monkwearmouth actually my friend.

I am perfectly happy to live my life like covid never happened at all I do that.you think I listen to men in suits 😂 I am not a little fairy i am a man with a spirit mate not some soulless fool like yourself wetting there pants. You thou want to cart us unvaccinated off far far away including the nhs unvax who “saved our life for two years” with your mentality thinking your right and everyone else is wrong we know where this situation leads to my friend, think for yourself, you think all your thoughts are your own well I have news for you DJ they are not you don’t even know that you don’t own your own body self awareness is beautiful. Go find your hill that your ready to die on……..
Ahhhh you are unjabbed :lol: that explains

Cows Rot

Yes I am proud that I own my body mate, I choose what I put into it thank you. :) catching the spelling mistakes course I’ve smashed ya records mate don’t cry freak 😂
Do you tRuSt yOuR imMuNe sYsTem ?

Stick to wAtching nutters and attention seekers on youtube and copying them. Sheep

Back