The need to isolate.

Do you tRuSt yOuR imMuNe sYsTem ?

Stick to wAtching nutters and attention seekers on youtube and copying them. Sheep
Aw yesss the good old YouTube comment ๐Ÿ˜‚ my friend sell your decks and buy yourself a library. Saddo
Aw yesss the good old YouTube comment ๐Ÿ˜‚ my friend sell your decks and buy yourself a library. Saddo
The immune system conspiracy ๐Ÿ˜‚ are you a child of thalidomide DJ?

Last edited:
Lol straight out the antivax youtuber manual #sheep

BAAAAHHHHH BAHHHHH
You wife must think your boring as fuck like mate honest embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜‚ you donโ€™t even own a f***ing book hahahahahahhaa or you mite own some sad little footballers book ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ intelligent.
Squandered all my years at university when all I need to do is tell people to have spirit rather than prescribe medication. Silly me, obviously wasted my life.
Soulless being strangled with uni debt enjoy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
You wife must think your boring as fuck like mate honest embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜‚ you donโ€™t even own a f***ing book hahahahahahhaa or you mite own some sad little footballers book ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ intelligent.

Soulless being strangled with uni debt enjoy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ive always had the opinion people who dont mask up and dont want jabs are generally thick scruffy chavs who think they are poundland Connor McGregors and / or attention seekers.

And certainly from your posting style you hit the former to an absolute tee :lol:

Ive always had the opinion people who dont mask up and dont want jabs are generally thick scruffy chavs who think they are poundland Connor McGregors and / or attention seekers.

And certainly from your posting style you hit the former to an absolute tee :lol:
Itโ€™s took you all day to come up with this patter ๐Ÿ˜‚ cringe mate it shows you for what you are, a judgmental prick have a nice day dj :)

Your opinion means fuck all mate go wipe your bottom.

Just busy at work ya know what I mean mate and I still rip the piss out of you ๐Ÿ˜‚ you got neeeeeee crack ๐Ÿ˜‚

You havenโ€™t got a decent argument in you dj your literally repeating propaganda, youโ€™ve never had an original thought have you ??
Nee crack, nee grasp of punctuation, nee self awareness, nee intelligence and you've made nee points.

Imagine having this attention seeking knacker as your child or parent. What an embarrassment.

Nee crack, nee grasp of punctuation, nee self awareness, nee intelligence and you've made nee points.

Imagine having this attention seeking knacker as your child or parent. What an embarrassment.
Lmao what the fuck your repeating what Iโ€™ve said ๐Ÿ˜‚ you are boring mate, go read a book my friend if you own oneโ€ฆ..

I donโ€™t think your aware of what self is ๐Ÿ˜‚

So whatโ€™s your point like you *******? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Just busy at work ya know what I mean mate and I still rip the piss out of you ๐Ÿ˜‚ you got neeeeeee crack ๐Ÿ˜‚

You havenโ€™t got a decent argument in you dj your literally repeating propaganda, youโ€™ve never had an original thought have you ??
Better than repeating what some loon Or attention seeker is saying on faceyb or youtube

BAAAHHHH.

Better than repeating what some loon Or attention seeker is saying on faceyb or youtube

BAAAHHHH.
Do you own any books dj?

BAAAHHHH.
I take it as a no aswell to wether youโ€™ve ever had an original thought dj ๐Ÿ˜‚ how old are you? Itโ€™s better thenโ€ฆ.. haha what the fuck my dicks bigger then your dick ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I see the DJ hasnโ€™t turned up after having his pants pulled down. Hiding in his bedroom with mask on.

Last edited:
Monkwearmouth actually my friend.

I am perfectly happy to live my life like covid never happened at all I do that.you think I listen to men in suits ๐Ÿ˜‚ I am not a little fairy i am a man with a spirit mate not some soulless fool like yourself wetting there pants. You thou want to cart us unvaccinated off far far away including the nhs unvax who โ€œsaved our life for two yearsโ€ with your mentality thinking your right and everyone else is wrong we know where this situation leads to my friend, think for yourself, you think all your thoughts are your own well I have news for you DJ they are not you donโ€™t even know that you donโ€™t own your own body self awareness is beautiful. Go find your hill that your ready to die onโ€ฆโ€ฆ..
The fact that you're unvaxxed means you contributed to the restrictions lasting longer than they needed to.
You'll be too thick to recognise that though.

What. That you can just get out and about if you are testing positive for covid?

Thats a good thing and a positive move and you canโ€™t see that causing any issues :lol:

Theres learning to live with it and theres absolute f***ing idiocy.
And your lessons in such have been enlightning :D

What. That you can just get out and about if you are testing positive for covid?

Thats a good thing and a positive move and you canโ€™t see that causing any issues :lol:

Theres learning to live with it and theres absolute f***ing idiocy.

You'll love this. I know someone who has a family member testing positive. They are unvaxxed and just going about as normal ๐Ÿ‘€

Back