Fake Empire
Rylan
Not In Kansas
Mr. November
Terrible Love
Light Years
Vanderlyle Crybaby Geeks

Brilliant setlist. :cool:

Last song was done acapella with the crowd as they cut the power at 10.30 sharp.

Great band on great form.

Don't Swallow the Cap is probably my favourite right now, though I'd probably have a changing top 5 most weeks. Pink Rabbits and Slow Show are the only 2 that would probably be in there everytime....

Well that's what I pretend to like anyway. I started a thread on SMB about 5 years ago asking for some albums suggestions to listen to. @dangermows and @chunkylover53 both recommended boxer to me and I decided that as they are the coolest posters on here, that I would pretend to like the music. I've listened to every album dozens of times since then, just so I could boast about how good they are on a thread like this with people I don't even know in real life. It makes me feel cool.

Can’t get enough of this live version of Guilty Party, stunning. I think SWB was a massively underrated album.

Who underrates it? It's superb.
Don't Swallow the Cap is probably my favourite right now, though I'd probably have a changing top 5 most weeks. Pink Rabbits and Slow Show are the only 2 that would probably be in there everytime....

Well that's what I pretend to like anyway. I started a thread on SMB about 5 years ago asking for some albums suggestions to listen to. @dangermows and @chunkylover53 both recommended boxer to me and I decided that as they are the coolest posters on here, that I would pretend to like the music. I've listened to every album dozens of times since then, just so I could boast about how good they are on a thread like this with people I don't even know in real life. It makes me feel cool.

:lol::lol:

Worra dafty. Could have just pretended you had listened to them and saved all that time.

Back