The Mousetrap (Empire Theatre)

Been tonight for it's 70th anniversary and it was canny but very dated i.e. of its time.
Good cast though, 'im out of Eastenders - Todd Carty.

Saw it in London a few years ago. Had dinner in The Ivy across the road. Good night.
Similar to me, but was at Aldrich One (which if anybody has gluten-free requirements like my other half is an amazing place. She could choose anything from the menu and wine list as it is a GF kitchen).

Unfortunately the amount of bubbly we put away at lunchtime led to me taking a little nap during the performance. But it was nice to be there to see a famous play.

You get told by the cast not to let on whodunnit, but I wouldn't have had a clue anyway.

Not only am I unable share whodunnit, as requested at the theatre, I am also unable to share which London theatre I saw it years ago… because I’ve forgotten everything about it.

Similar to me, but was at Aldrich One (which if anybody has gluten-free requirements like my other half is an amazing place. She could choose anything from the menu and wine list as it is a GF kitchen).

Unfortunately the amount of bubbly we put away at lunchtime led to me taking a little nap during the performance. But it was nice to be there to see a famous play.

You get told by the cast not to let on whodunnit, but I wouldn't have had a clue anyway.
You should never fall asleep in an Agatha Christie play
You may never wake up

Went on Tuesday night we enjoyed the night out, not much room in the seat though, thankfully 2 full rows empty at the back so I spread myself out
Main women character voice grated on me a bit

Back