the metro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heading to that London. Good job I had to collect tickets at Sunderland station else I'd have headed up to central from the SoL metro.

So on the northern rail service.

good job im working from home today

need to look into a road bike and a safe cycle route, its a bastard joke of a system now

The only route is via East Boldon or North Hylton Road, then along Follingsby Lane, past Heworth golf course and down onto the Felling Bypass. It's upto you if you use the Felling Bypass cycle lane, I personally didn't since it takes twice as long and only runs in one direction.

I certainly felt vindicated this morning for getting a motorbike. Due to the longer tailbacks, meaning i had to slow down to filter for longer, it took me 30 mins to get from SR6 to Newcastle rather than 25mins.

Aye, keep your train ticket, go to LNER website and fill out the delay repay form.

You can get it to go back to your bank or rail vouchers.

Off from 4am-6:50am tomorrow morning
What do you mean by 'off from 4-6.50am tomorrow...'? They don't start until about 6, I thought.

I cant abide the metro. Despite all the public money nexus has ploughed into it. And it doesn't represent an expansive service for Sunderland. I'd be happy if they disconnected the Sunderland extension completely.

I cant abide the metro. Despite all the public money nexus has ploughed into it. And it doesn't represent an expansive service for Sunderland. I'd be happy if they disconnected the Sunderland extension completely.

That’s a f***ing daft statement to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back