Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuck off

Fuck off

Nor

Nor

On the industrial estate next to the metro

On the industrial estate next to the metro

I have no idea where this is - and I live there.

By Aubrey Cornfoot?

By Aubrey Cornfoot?

Some people on this thread need to grow up ffs.

Some people on this thread need to grow up ffs.

You've ridden the Metro once in God knows how long today. You have no right in being here at all until you've felt our daily pain.

You've ridden the Metro once in God knows how long today. You have no right in being here at all until you've felt our daily pain.

walking dog & seen metro stuck between fellgate & heworth.

We are currently repairing an issue on Network Rail infrastructure with the overhead line. During this time there are no trains between Pelaw and Brockley Whins.

We are running services between South Hylton and Brockley Whins but not to timetable.

We have ticket acceptance on the Go North East 27, 9, and the X36 between Heworth and Sunderland/Heworth and South Shields. We also have ticket acceptance on the Stagecoach 18 between Brockley Whins and South Shields.

Updated at 14:30, Thursday, 1 June 2017

By Aubrey Cornfoot?

By Aubrey Cornfoot?
You know where the metros go to sleep at night? About 100 yds from there. Near Stan Malones.

You know where the metros go to sleep at night? About 100 yds from there. Near Stan Malones.

Just drove past Felling metro station and there's loads of people walking towards heworth. There's a train on the track going nowhere. At least it's not pissing down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back