the metro

Status
Not open for further replies.

He did say that the trains are just too old and becoming unserviceable

Amazing how inept they are yet you are so reliant on it

:confused: I use the metro every day too. Does that mean I'm not allowed to criticise the shit service I throw 50 quid at per month?

I missed the metro this morning because my valid ticket wouldn't go through their shitty barrier. By the time the ticket blokes had called me over, checked my ticket and scanned me through, the metro had left. Barriers were still fucked on the return journey 10 hours later with the same blokes stood scanning passengers through! You can, therefore, add their shitty ticket barriers into the list of reasons why metro are useless.

No no just you have asked me to tell you what you understand.

I see you still persist with the theory of me working for nexus

Yep. You definitely don't have a clue what irony is :lol:

If you don't work for the metro then I'd love to hear your reason for "bumping your gums everyday" on this here thread.......

Yep. You definitely don't have a clue what irony is :lol:

If you don't work for the metro then I'd love to hear your reason for "bumping your gums everyday" on this here thread.......
What have I bumped about? I reckon the answer is picking you up on continuous factless posts.

Unless of course you can provide something else

What have I bumped about? I reckon the answer is picking you up on continuous factless posts.

Unless of course you can provide something else

Explain your thinking behind you posting this grammatical disaster....
Or maybe don't understand what irony is.

Then post a few links to these factless posts?

Customer satisfaction survey results they publish show overall customer satisfaction with the service at 7.8, beggars belief, it must be either the percentage, or they must ask their staff to complete the survey.

:confused: I use the metro every day too. Does that mean I'm not allowed to criticise the shit service I throw 50 quid at per month?

I missed the metro this morning because my valid ticket wouldn't go through their shitty barrier. By the time the ticket blokes had called me over, checked my ticket and scanned me through, the metro had left. Barriers were still fucked on the return journey 10 hours later with the same blokes stood scanning passengers through! You can, therefore, add their shitty ticket barriers into the list of reasons why metro are useless.
Notice slavvarotti conveniently ignored the second part of your post there

This mornings lovely journey included someone sitting down next to me then slumping over stinking of weed, train was too full so couldn't even get out to stand somewhere else. Cant wait until I don't have to use it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back