The Mandalorian.

That is how you give a villian credibility. Not like Kylo Ren getting dicked by Rey within 2 minutes of her picking up a lightsaber for the first time, hence you don’t take him seriously thereon in. Thrawn has come along and won. So now when we see him next we know he means business. Just like Vader after Empire Strikes Back

Enjoyed that last one . . . and what a fantastic episode title 😀
Said to the bairn it was like the lion, the witch and the wardrobe 😎👏❤️
That is how you give a villian credibility. Not like Kylo Ren getting dicked by Rey within 2 minutes of her picking up a lightsaber for the first time, hence you don’t take him seriously thereon in. Thrawn has come along and won. So now when we see him next we know he means business. Just like Vader after Empire Strikes Back
Yeah it was great, hope they do another series but I fear we'll be waiting a long time 😔

Thought that was a really poor season finale tbh.

The bad jedis never got involved in anything further, just went their separate ways? No clues as to what’s in the crates. The heroes never got anywhere near the bad guy. Stormtroopers that come back to life, but no one important ever gets killed by a stormtrooper anyway. After 8 episodes all that’s been achieved is the stranded Jedi and asokha have swapped positions. Felt like it was building up to a lot more.

The bad jedis never got involved in anything further, just went their separate ways? No clues as to what’s in the crates. The heroes never got anywhere near the bad guy. Stormtroopers that come back to life, but no one important ever gets killed by a stormtrooper anyway. After 8 episodes all that’s been achieved is the stranded Jedi and asokha have swapped positions. Felt like it was building up to a lot more.

Go on YouTube and watch some of the 'explained' videos about the episode and all your questions will be answered 😉

Go on YouTube and watch some of the 'explained' videos about the episode and all your questions will be answered 😉
Loved the series as a whole, very cliffhanger ending but every faith all will be answered in further series/other projects, this sort of stuff with Thrawn trying to rebuild the empire etc is probably the sort of thing most fans want to see, if as suspected the Filoni film is ‘Heir to the empire’ and an avengers style grouping up of Mando, Ashoka and the rebels gang, Boba Fett etc against Thrawn I suspect it’ll hit very will
Loved the series as a whole, very cliffhanger ending but every faith all will be answered in further series/other projects, this sort of stuff with Thrawn trying to rebuild the empire etc is probably the sort of thing most fans want to see, if as suspected the Filoni film is ‘Heir to the empire’ and an avengers style grouping up of Mando, Ashoka and the rebels gang, Boba Fett etc against Thrawn I suspect it’ll hit very will
Also to add it would be great for Luke, Leia, Han etc to be heavily involved but I’m not sure that can be done without getting some backs up with the way it’s done

Last edited:
Bit of an underwhelming end.

Who will turn, Baylan or Shin?

What are they gonna do with Baylan's character? Re-cast?

Sabine is a terrible character/actress. Straight out of corny American, Saturday tea time telly. Tripe.

Almost forgot how awful the zombie troopers were. Terrible.
I believe the Mandalorian and Ashoka are coming together in an Heir to the Empire movie or movies.
I hadn't realised this series was ahead of the Mandalorian timeline 'til they mentioned the uprising on Mandalore.
FFS... I've only just found out that Morgan woman is the same bint Ahsoka had a scrap with in The Mandalorian.

Last edited:

Back