The London thread

Was just thinking today that Abokado must be really struggling without office workers. Probably just ahead of Pret in the splurging lunch time cash up the wall for office workers.

Was just thinking today that Abokado must be really struggling without office workers. Probably just ahead of Pret in the splurging lunch time cash up the wall for office workers.

Only one member of staff at the Pret by the aquatic centre. All it takes is for a couple of people to order coffees and the queue ends up being out the door. It’s a nightmare when all you’re after is a vegan wrap.

Well this is depressing. I should be in London this weekend to see David Tennant in Good. Been postponed of course. Hopefully performances in the Spring. I may come back then but for now London can sod off.
That’s a shame mate. Been decent weather today as well. Quite a few people around town. Not too busy but just about right. Fingers crossed you get down in Spring

Only one member of staff at the Pret by the aquatic centre. All it takes is for a couple of people to order coffees and the queue ends up being out the door. It’s a nightmare when all you’re after is a vegan wrap.
The sparkling apple juice is underrated otherwise I’m not a fan of Pret.

Staycation at Unkle Boris’ request in a couple of weeks....bastard better not put the capital on lockdown

Stopping at the Hart in shoreditch booked for:
Dishoom
Glorias
The werkie terkie bar
Smokestack

so far....

love the capital
Hope not. But I sense it coming

Back