The Loan From The Dell Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would have thought the yanks wouldn't give any leeway and get the club on the cheap.
why the fuck would they want the club? their net worth will have tumbled massivelt i recent weeks...taking owerhsip of a business with vast capital requirements and no cahsflow is the last thing they need right now..
I think the thought of the drop in season ticket income will be causing Donald some sleepless nights
the £16m drop in oara money is the bigger worry.
There is no evidence that any of the loan has been touched, that’s if you believe what Stewart Donald told the fans’ groups a couple of times.

It always looked like a face-saving gesture and if he doesn’t want to be beholden to them, he just won’t access it, enabling him to pay it back anytime. Hope I’m wrong mind.
well sd literally does have £10m he could raise quickly if he wanted to..i tyink one of tje dormant companies he owns has £10m in cash sitting their doing nowt right now..

Last edited:
why the fuck would they want the club? their net worth will have tumbled massivelt i recent weeks...taking owerhsip of a business with vast capital requirements and no cahsflow is the last thing they need right now..

the £16m drop in oara money is the bigger worry.

well sd literally does have £10m he could raise quickly if he wanted to..i tyink one of tje dormant companies he owns has £10m in cash sitting their doing nowt right now..

Parachute? I think Donald will be hoping to sell as quick as he can, my ex father in law knew Tom Cowie, he said about him at the time "He has a tiger by the tail, and he doesn't know how to let go of it" I suspect this applies to Donald

There is no evidence that any of the loan has been touched, that’s if you believe what Stewart Donald told the fans’ groups a couple of times.

It always looked like a face-saving gesture and if he doesn’t want to be beholden to them, he just won’t access it, enabling him to pay it back anytime. Hope I’m wrong mind.
cant see how they can run the club without using the loan money. always thought it was money to cover running costs despite what they said.

still plenty of high cost contracts running - almost impossible to break even in short term. Para money to cover the high cost contracts used elsewhere.

Parachute? I think Donald will be hoping to sell as quick as he can, my ex father in law knew Tom Cowie, he said about him at the time "He has a tiger by the tail, and he doesn't know how to let go of it" I suspect this applies to Donald
he will cerainly want to seel now..i thik he was very nieve coming into safc..
he has made the mistake a lot of successful business people make of thinking football is just like any other industry..
cant see how they can run the club without using the loan money. always thought it was money to cover running costs despite what they said.

still plenty of high cost contracts running - almost impossible to break even in short term. Para money to cover the high cost contracts used elsewhere.
what high cost contracts aree there left?
donald doesnt get to decide how to spend the cash..the loan was for specific stuff..spend it otherwise and he breaks the terms which is a default..

think they are using £5m of this seasons para money this year and keeping £5m for next year or something..and if you do that..it creates a current break even plus a cash reserve..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back