The Lightning Seeds

Jollification is a really good album, I've seen them a few times, city hall years ago, shields last summer. Although I like the music I dont think Broudie has a very good live voice.

It was one of the last shows at The Sage. I wish I`d gone.
I was there, it was just before everything got cancelled. Great gig, really enjoyed it.

No support band, played Jollification in full then after an intermission a greatest hits selection. We got tickets quite late and were up on the top floor which was quite sparse so were able to socially distant. Although the 1st and 2nd tiers were sold out there were quite a few empty seats.

Even managed a pre gig early menu special at The Pavilion in Low Fell.

Seems like a lifetime ago ☹️

I was there, it was just before everything got cancelled. Great gig, really enjoyed it.

No support band, played Jollification in full then after an intermission a greatest hits selection. We got tickets quite late and were up on the top floor which was quite sparse so were able to socially distant. Although the 1st and 2nd tiers were sold out there were quite a few empty seats.

Even managed a pre gig early menu special at The Pavilion in Low Fell.

Seems like a lifetime ago ☹
I`d been down to Leeds to see Sisters Of Mercy a day or so before the Lightning Seeds and just couldn`t fit it in. Wish I`d made the effort now seeing as all of the other gigs I had lined up over the following weeks got postponed/cancelled

A very talented songwriter and producer is Brodie. Very well respected. Wrote some great pop songs in lightning seeds.

like the songs/ albums
seen them at newcastle city hall years ago poss mid 90s ? nee craic with the crowd ..nowt.. just played songs and went off .
seen them at sunniside and were much better

Back