The Libertines…

Last edited:
Is it worse than buying Safc tickets?
A million times worse
Love threads like this on here mind, the thread when Pete Doherty did his solo acoustic tour was the same :lol:
Thought they might have done one closer to here than Stockton
Lad who essentially got the gig in Stockton is really well connected, I presume it’ll have been in the works for a while since Pete played Ku Bar not so long back.

Last edited:
Missed out as I couldn't get on the website while I was at work. If things change and anyone can't make it, I'd be interested in purchasing a pair of tickets.

Lad who essentially got the gig in Stockton is really well connected, I presume it’ll have been in the works for a while since Pete played Ku Bar not so long back.

If you're referring to Jimmy, he's put on shows around Stockton in his bars for years so has all sorts of connections in the music world however looking at Libertines upcoming tour, the venues they're playing are all relatively small.

Also just to add, didn't get tickets. Ended up at the front of queue 5 times over a few hours. Everytime put the tickets in my basket. It crashed.

Utter (Baby)shambles

Last edited:
If you're referring to Jimmy, he's put on shows around Stockton in his bars for years so has all sorts of connections in the music world however looking at Libertines upcoming tour, the venues they're playing are all relatively small.

Also just to add, didn't get tickets. Ended up at the front of queue 5 times over a few hours. Everytime put the tickets in my basket. It crashed.

Utter (Baby)shambles
It’s been presented via ku promotions so I assume he had quite a hand in it. Can’t imagine the arc was picked randomly as ku would’ve definitely been too small even for a tour of small shows.
I never understand why people would post on a thread when they have nothing positive to say or have any interest.
This. Music threads on here are always the same though. People shaming how someone looks after seemingly finally getting the better of a long addiction problem is poor though.

Last edited:
Tickets finally came through :cool:

The only reason I knew I had them was because I checked my orders in my account and there they were... tried to pay 4 times and it failed each time. Absolute shit show of a website, worst i've ever used for tickets

Same eventually got tickets for Leeds had to "pay" 3 times for them before it worked.

I enjoyed watching the Louis Theroux interview with Pete last night, he's an interesting chap.
Fascinating watch. Glad they spoke about the really difficult things as well as his life now. You can see some of it is still very raw for both Pete and Carl when talking about the breakup of the libertines initially. Really sad to listen to him knowing he’s not going to get to see his new born grow up properly too. Unfortunately someone who’s treated his body the way he has will always face health issues and you can see although he’s not on the hard stuff anymore he’s very clearly still dependant on some form of non sobriety which although is a positive step it’s still very very unhealthy to live that way.

His wife has obviously been a hugely positive influence on his life over the last 10 years or so too.

I thought the melon who was basically telling Pete he had drugs staying at the same hotel was a f***ing idiot mind. One of the stupidest things I’ve seen on tv for a long time that moment.

Back