"The Last Of Us" Tv series been cast

Bit of a anti-climax that ending. Suppose it's only following the game and sets you up for the next one, but aye, tad disappointing.

Brutal Joel mind int he.

However, I thought of a big ol' plot hole this morning. Marrrrrrleeeene (aw'right Del Boy) says it was a reet clart on getting across the country, and she doesn't know how Joel managed it. And yet she sent Ellie out there with him knowing they need her alive, for now. Wouldn't it have made more sense to try and smuggle their doctors into the Boston QZ where Ellie can be kept safe and sound????
To be fair Joel has lost people along the way, too, just as Marlene did.

Enjoyed the series although was left with a lingering feeling that it could have been more than it was. Same storyline but with two or three more episodes to allow some things to play out more slowly might have done it. Will definitely be watching season 2.

The giraffe/city behind it looked like CGI from 1992, mind.

i think, being someone who hadnt played the games, i'd assumed (looks like incorrectly) that there'd be more horror action and shroom zombies! It was more a emotional/personal piece, which is fine in itself. Id just expected more..........monsters! :lol:

i mean, humanity has been decimated, and everyones scared to go outside the town walls etc, but theres usually fuck all there!

Just shows the difference between a computer game and a TV drama. In a game you need a lot of interactivity while TV is a more passive experience so have less shoot-em-ups and more character studies. A computer game about a couple growing old together might be boring to play but it was one of the best episodes of TV so far this year.

Aye was lacking in tension and excitment for me as well which might go hand in hand with the lack of infected. Seemed every time they did manage to achieve that it was followed up by another slow episode. That's a decision the show has made btw the games were packed with horror action and shroom zombies as you put it.

they tried too much to push the usual bollocks that gets pushed these days, cant wait to see how they ruin season 2 with loads of woke trans nonsense

My enthusiasm waned from it's great start, ending seemed a little rushed, dodged hails of bullets, got everyone of his shots (Videogame style I guess). All in all, a decent enough watch, but didn't set the TV on fire.

Well that was fabulous, my personal highlight being Joel stalking round that hospital like the f***ing Terminator 😎♥️
She's his daughter now, Ellie never has to fear him ever leaving her by choice, I love them 🥺 looking forward to season 2 and I'd give the whole series a solid 8/10.

they tried too much to push the usual bollocks that gets pushed these days, cant wait to see how they ruin season 2 with loads of woke trans nonsense

Imagine living your life getting so easily offended like this. Must be an absolute nightmare, you'd just be in a constant state of anger and bitterness.

Really enjoyed the series as a whole. Had a lot going for it but a fair bit that could been done better too. 7/10 for me. Looking forward to series 2 but I'm left a bit disappointed because the ingredients for something truly era-defining were all there.

Really enjoyed the series as a whole. Had a lot going for it but a fair bit that could been done better too. 7/10 for me. Looking forward to series 2 but I'm left a bit disappointed because the ingredients for something truly era-defining were all there.
Aye missed opportunity for me really could have been a lot better than it was.

Back