The Last Of Us 2 PS4

Seems I won't be getting this early. Ordered from Simply Games and they've said on their Facebook page that they are receiving their orders from Sony on 18th and posting that day. Apparently that is the case for all online retailers and is Sony's orders

Got right to the arse end of the first one didn't complete though 🙈 ... Tried starting again cant be arsed to go through it again or load up where I was at a while ago

This looks superb will get at some point

Got right to the arse end of the first one didn't complete though 🙈 ... Tried starting again cant be arsed to go through it again or load up where I was at a while ago

This looks superb will get at some point

Just watch some cutscene compilation on youtube to get you up to speed.

I’ve not long had a PS4 (had Xbox pretty much most of this gen) and noticed the original last of us was about 8 quid on the ps store so thought I’d pick it up.

I’m about 2 hours in and it’s up there to be one of the best games I’ve ever played, starting to wonder what else I’ve missed out over the past few years that are ps exclusives as there’s a few that look decent

I’ve not long had a PS4 (had Xbox pretty much most of this gen) and noticed the original last of us was about 8 quid on the ps store so thought I’d pick it up.

I’m about 2 hours in and it’s up there to be one of the best games I’ve ever played, starting to wonder what else I’ve missed out over the past few years that are ps exclusives as there’s a few that look decent
Days gone. Horizon zero dawn. God of war. Bloodborne. Uncharted 4.

I'd say God of War is the best exclusive on PS4.

Other good games: Spiderman, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4, Ratchet and Clank, Persona 5, Yakuza Zero.

Best off checking the PlayStation Hits section on the PSN Store as most the exclusives are on there for 15 quid.
Apparently ( I have not looked into this) the many reviews are all fixed to make the game look that bit better

Everything has to be a conspiracy these days. Why can't we just accept the reviewers word? Gamespot only gave it an 8 so they are obviously not playing ball!.

Last edited:
It’s pre loaded on my PS4 now. This is the part of digital download I hate. Knowing it’s there and not being able to play it! 🙈

It’s pre loaded on my PS4 now. This is the part of digital download I hate. Knowing it’s there and not being able to play it! 🙈

You'll definitely have it on Friday though. Some physical releases might not make it in the post due to the pandemic.

I'm currently playing through COD WW2 so I can delete that off as I need another 60 gig in save space for TLOU2.

You'll definitely have it on Friday though. Some physical releases might not make it in the post due to the pandemic.

I'm currently playing through COD WW2 so I can delete that off as I need another 60 gig in save space for TLOU2.
I'll have less of you and your logical well reasoned comments thank you very much!!

Back