The Last Of Us 2 PS4

Just seen the TV trailer. It looks very good. I'm not reading anything else about this from this point on if mainstream papers are even f***ing things up.

Just read some lovely spoilers on a guardian review on Facebook. Lot of hate for Naughty Dog going on...

Do you mean in the comments section? Think I read that article and don’t remember seeing any spoilers...
Just seen the TV trailer. It looks very good. I'm not reading anything else about this from this point on if mainstream papers are even f***ing things up.

This is quite long but well worth a watch. Hadn’t really thought about buying it on release day but having replayed the first game and watched this, I’m sold :lol:

Last edited:
The first one is half price on the store. Tempted to try it again even though I've tried 3 times and got bored after 2 hours each time

The first one is half price on the store. Tempted to try it again even though I've tried 3 times and got bored after 2 hours each time

Just doesn't seem it is your type of game marra. I loved it but tried to replay it and packed in after a few hours because it feels clunky now compared to newer games.

First one is the only game I have bothered to finish and not got bored of in the last ten years, an absolute classic, hoping the new one is the same.

Trying to play the first one again as a warm up but I am struggling to be honest, time has got the better of it.

Just doesn't seem it is your type of game marra. I loved it but tried to replay it and packed in after a few hours because it feels clunky now compared to newer games.

I did find it clunky. Maybe that's why. It is the type of thing I should like story wise.

I might give it another go, if I can't get into it because of the game play I might watch a walk through so I know what happens then buy the second one (which I assume won't be clunky)

Currently at 96 on metacritic with 76 reviews in.

just put my pre-order in..no spoilers please....

reviews are pretty good and trying not to spoil it as well..so if you have read the spoilers on the web..pleas dont feel the need to share with those of us waited to actually play the game before passing judgment

Last edited:
Currently at 96 on metacritic with 76 reviews in.

Looking forward to it even more, now!

Back