The Lake Poets

Absolute magnificent rendition ( something must have got in a lot of peoples eyes ) , was a privilege to be there and a privilege to know him, Rip Tom.

Tom would have loved to hear that performance from Marty and he would have enjoyed the whole day including the great footy craic in the Black Cats bar.

Tommy gone but will NEVER be forgotten a very special person.

RIP

Tom would have loved to hear that performance from Marty and he would have enjoyed the whole day including the great footy craic in the Black Cats bar.

Tommy gone but will NEVER be forgotten a very special person.

RIP
Absolutely
What was the turnout like
Massive- standing room only in St Chads, vicar made sure everyone got in, even standing was 3 or 4 deep.
Black cats bar was rammed too.

Last edited:
It was a great tribute to Tom.
Marty was 1st class.
As mentioned, St.Chads, the Crem and BCB all chocka.
Met up with some of the lads whom I haven't seen for donkey's years, and we had a great crack on, and recalling some of the antics that Tom and all of us got up to.
I will miss him.
RIP Tom.
there was a distinct lack of hair ( I include myself ) in the male contingent yesterday.

@herra soul mob
@Dreadnought
@Kid Galahad
@Luna17

Quality rendition of shipyards by Marty art Tom Lynn's funeral yesterday.

Huge turnout for Tom and richly deserved.

RIP Tom
He was superb .

I hope the numbers that turned up at church and the BCB to pay their respects gave Tom's family some comfort, it was incredible.

Tom will be missed by so many.

Nigel Norman did incredibly well to get through the eulogy without cracking. No way I would have managed it.

He was superb .

I hope the numbers that turned up at church and the BCB to pay their respects gave Tom's family some comfort, it was incredible.

Tom will be missed by so many.

Nigel Norman did incredibly well to get through the eulogy without cracking. No way I would have managed it.

Nigel was excellent.

I thought the line about when Tom was first introduced to his future son in law was a brilliant from quote from Tom " what football team do you support"

😂

Back