The ignore feature

• Thread starter stephen cartwright
  • Start date

Just counted, I have 258. Surprised there is anything left I can read 🤣.

Think the only mag whose posts I can still see is Leonard Osbourne.

Last edited:
3, one of which I think might be deed and the other is the same useless drunk with 2 different usernames. I did have some of the SMBNP squad on there but must have taken them off to laugh at their perpetual state of outrage.

Only got 4 on ignore:
One was a dull poster anyway, but started posting fake goals on a match thread when we were clinging on and many streams were running 5 minutes behind
One tried to talk in accent all the time and was just shit to read
One derailed any sensible covid discussion thread with the same shit every day
One seemed to follow me around the board, jumping on posts, trying to make out I said the opposite of what I had then having a whinge about it. Looked like someone desperate to be offended. Seeing their replies got tiresome.

You miss loads if they are on ignore
There's something in this 👆

I know a lot think it's easier to not ignore anyone and just scroll past, but most posts are readable in an second or two, so you end up reading their dross before you realise who it is. Enjoy. Ignore function works fine for me.

Also, without the ignore button the Mods workload would double.

Only got 4 on ignore:
One was a dull poster anyway, but started posting fake goals on a match thread when we were clinging on and many streams were running 5 minutes behind
One tried to talk in accent all the time and was just shit to read
One derailed any sensible covid discussion thread with the same shit every day
One seemed to follow me around the board, jumping on posts, trying to make out I said the opposite of what I had then having a whinge about it. Looked like someone desperate to be offended. Seeing their replies got tiresome.

Those fake goals I used to post were hilarious.

Back