The ignore feature

• Thread starter stephen cartwright
  • Start date

Disagree.
For me it's too easy to forget an idiot is an idiot and click on some inane thread, get halfway through reading obvious wum/mag bullshit before remembering "Oh this blokes just a prick "
If this wastes say a minute or your life and happens 20 times a week that's a few hours of your life wasted every year for no reason :lol:

It’s the SMB, pretty much every second spent on here is your life being wasted

I have got 59 on mine, didn't realise it was that many til I counted them. Almost all mags /mags pretending to be Sunderland fans, Dangermows and Mr Jardine. So much better on here without seeing their shitty posts.

I've only ever had 2 people on ignore (and they probably don't know who they are or could care less). I decided it was pointless and now I just ignore threads where certain people dominate.

I think I have 2 on ignore. One was tedious and repetitive, the other was obnoxious and bigoted. I did have a third who had become a stalker and obsessed but he sadly passed away.

Nobody on ignore here. I’m Mr Loverman me !
Got that Nasum following me , but I think he went through a mad phase of following everyone on here :lol:

same here, i was a bit concerned when i saw someone was following me tbh :eek::-O:lol:

fwiw i've got no one on ignore, there are some i think are bellends but isn't real life just the same?

edit, just had a look and nasum doesn't seem to be there anymore.

Last edited:

Back