The Hope Road

It was but we're going back 20 year or so haha

so am I. Gonna be a proper coincidence if he was the bloke behind me :lol: I was in front of him in a blue saxo if he remembers it. Woman in the passenger seat who I gave my car picnic blanket to. If she still has it can I have it back ;)

I had to give a statement to the police and everything. if it was him and its any consolation it looked epic when he was flying through the air

Last edited:
so am I. Gonna be a proper coincidence if he was the bloke behind me :lol: I was in front of him in a blue saxo if he remembers it. Woman in the passenger seat who I gave my car picnic blanket to. If she still has it can I have it back ;)

I had to give a statement to the police and everything. if it was him and its any consolation it looked epic when he was flying through the air
I'll have to ask him if I remember 😄
Did have a girlfriend with him. Blondie

I'll have to ask him if I remember 😄
Did have a girlfriend with him. Blondie

ah I can't remember if she was a blondie. I had to turn around at the kidnap victims house and there were cars coming the other way which had stopped and it was them that had their heeds through the windows talking to them in the car. I just waited for the 5-0 after that

@Venkman imagine running down it, in the dark...
ah I can't remember if she was a blondie. I had to turn around at the kidnap victims house and there were cars coming the other way which had stopped and it was them that had their heeds through the windows talking to them in the car. I just waited for the 5-0 after that
The kidnap victims house?? What's this?

Last edited:
@Venkman imagine running down it, in the dark...

The kidnap victims house?? What's this?

That house just before the bank starts as you head towards Leechmere road is weird mind. Kind of house you used to see on Crimewatch where homeowners get burgled and tied up for the safe contents while the owners are in the house and as its in the middle of nowhere it takes ages to notify anyone.

;)

Haven’t been on The Hope Road in years.

Used to get my kicks going down on it my road bike getting up to about 60mph while trying not to get pancaked by cars on the corners. What a time to be alive.

That house just before the bank starts as you head towards Leechmere road is weird mind. Kind of house you used to see on Crimewatch where homeowners get burgled and tied up for the safe contents while the owners are in the house and as its in the middle of nowhere it takes ages to notify anyone.
A certain controversial ex Sunderland director recently turned football agent lived there. Don't know if SHE still does like.

Byrne lived there when she was chief exec
A certain controversial ex Sunderland director recently turned football agent lived there. Don't know if SHE still does like.
Nah, sold it. Lives out of Portugal now

Back