The Hope Road

Had a car following me down about 20 year ago and he didn't bother slowing for a corner and ended flipping over and skidding through a hedge on its roof :lol: I guess its not a 60mph road anymore though and its victims are less easy for it to consume.
Yes you get the odd bellend. I had someone overtake me on there not long back :)

One of the most dangerous driving habits on that road are the people who do 15mph on the steep bit approaching the Ryhope/Silksworth end.

Those tight corners don’t allow much hesitation time if you’re coming up it at 30mph!

That house just before the bank starts as you head towards Leechmere road is weird mind. Kind of house you used to see on Crimewatch where homeowners get burgled and tied up for the safe contents while the owners are in the house and as its in the middle of nowhere it takes ages to notify anyone.

Had a car following me down about 20 year ago and he didn't bother slowing for a corner and ended flipping over and skidding through a hedge on its roof :lol: I guess its not a 60mph road anymore though and its victims are less easy for it to consume.

My brother was racing his Fiesta XR2i down there years ago, hit the verge and rolled it.

Landed not far from the bridge on its roof, lucky to walk away when I think about it.

Back