The Gib

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had Jorge Mendes man Neves in his pocket today. I sense that Coleman is getting the belief back into our players, the way he was talking about Gibson after Burton for example.

Also worth a note that a certain J.Rodwell was nowhere near again today
Rodwell is injured ( again)

Was outstanding today. As was O'Shea.

What boils my piss though is just how easy Coleman is making it look to get us organised though. f***ing Grayson man, an absolute farce we ever appointed him. And a few people on here defended him to the last.
I look at it this way. Coleman wasn't available at the time we appointed Grayson and I have a feeling Coleman is the manager we've been waiting for (early days I know). So it has all worked out for the best. Good luck to Grayson and thanks for keeping the seat warm!

It’s probably the only way to get a tune out of Gibson. Play him in a five across midfield and get two or three others to do all the running for him.

I look at it this way. Coleman wasn't available at the time we appointed Grayson and I have a feeling Coleman is the manager we've been waiting for (early days I know). So it has all worked out for the best. Good luck to Grayson and thanks for keeping the seat warm!

That may be right and it's a philosophical way of looking at it. But we've pissed away a season really, appointing that potato head. An absolute stinker from Bain - and it should be remembered.

Coleman looks decent but what we're getting is nothing but the basics really. Organisation, every one knowing their role. It's the bare minimum we should expect. Any half decent manager can provide it - bout time we had one.

Impressive character today mind. That might be the edge Coleman brings.

Do we know what's supposed to be wrong with him? Don't buy that he's injured mind
I think the injury is between the ears. He hasn't played this season, Grayson said he's essentially refused to play in midfield any more and Coleman immediately called him out for his attitude towards his availability. Rodwell has been the worst signing in the history of this club and if he had any dignity he'd just retire or tear up his contract. We won't get a penny for him.

I think the injury is between the ears. He hasn't played this season, Grayson said he's essentially refused to play in midfield any more and Coleman immediately called him out for his attitude towards his availability. Rodwell has been the worst signing in the history of this club and if he had any dignity he'd just retire or tear up his contract. We won't get a penny for him.

Yeah I agree.

i thought he did ok yesterday, they all did apart from stupid cattermole, probably got a cheap holiday off teletext booked.
even after several dodgy moments ruiter made 2 great saves late on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back