The Gib

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31333

Had Jorge Mendes man Neves in his pocket today. I sense that Coleman is getting the belief back into our players, the way he was talking about Gibson after Burton for example.

Also worth a note that a certain J.Rodwell was nowhere near again today

Had Jorge Mendes man Neves in his pocket today. I sense that Coleman is getting the belief back into our players, the way he was talking about Gibson after Burton for example.

Also worth a note that a certain J.Rodwell was nowhere near again today

Rodwell's injured.

Rodwell's injured.

Again? What's wrong with him now

Was outstanding today. As was O'Shea.

What boils my piss though is just how easy Coleman is making it look to get us organised though. f***ing Grayson man, an absolute farce we ever appointed him. And a few people on here defended him to the last.

Agreed. It's not all about quality it's about hard work. Leon Clarke top scorer in the league. He's not the most gifted player in the league

Last edited by a moderator:
I caould see Gibson leading that midfield today. Constantly talking to Gooch and Honeyman telling them when to sit or chase. His posotioning was outstanding all game too. Making key tackles and blocks etc.
Main difference with him and Cattermole is Gibson knows how to pick a moment to go through someone. Cattermole has no judgement.

I’ve always though Gibson had a bit about him but his lifestyle has always let him down.

I’m not expecting miracles and him to become outstanding but if Coleman can get him motivated and up for doing a job then it’s just what we need right now.

Rodwell's injured.
Of course.

I’ve always though Gibson had a bit about him but his lifestyle has always let him down.

I’m not expecting miracles and him to become outstanding but if Coleman can get him motivated and up for doing a job then it’s just what we need right now.
Like many of our players he’s half decent. Getting/keeping him and others fit, motivated and playing to their strengths will be key to our season improving.

Back