The Forrest Gump What are you doing this Bank Holiday Weekend? Thread

Fri night - son's ice hockey training then Whitley warriors presentation.
Sat - working at a fair
Sun - sisters house for her birthday. Easter eggs
Mon - down to Sheffield for the snooker.
Went to the snooker last month with my dad. Lovely way to spend an afternoon.

Gig at Witton Castle tomorrow should be fun.

Friday - Mates over to see the new hoose, match, blow the sidewall on the tyre on the way home, AA, #Raging
Saturday - BBQ
Sunday - In-Laws for Roast Dinner
Monday - Cousins, Aunts, Uncles etc over for lunch
How did you manage to do that?
I blew mine a few months ago hitting a stupid kerb in a stupid place in a stupid car park but fixed it with tyre weld.

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you manage to do that?
I blew mine a few months ago hitting a stupid kerb in a stupid place in a stupid car park but fixed it with tyre weld.
Pretty much the same as that mate - crawling through East Boldon, not paying attention, fiddling with the Sat Nav and listening to the young 'un prattling on, hit the island in the middle of teh road before the lights

On the upside, we saw Dylan McGeouch, Bit John McLaughlin, Don Love, George Honeyman and Reece James all drive past us. Only Dylan waved to my son like, but it made his day to see them all

None of the stopped like

Pretty much the same as that mate - crawling through East Boldon, not paying attention, fiddling with the Sat Nav and listening to the young 'un prattling on, hit the island in the middle of teh road before the lights

On the upside, we saw Dylan McGeouch, Bit John McLaughlin, Don Love, George Honeyman and Reece James all drive past us. Only Dylan waved to my son like, but it made his day to see them all

None of the stopped like
Not surprised, biting is bad.

Fri - drove back home from Wooler
Sat - first official date with new lady, now we have let both exes know (it’s been over a year now since we both separated).
Sun - sleep, washing loads of washing from holiday, shopping, sleep
Mom - marathon training starts
Why do you have to let your exes know you're dating??

Sounds rough mate. Had to get one of my cats put down on Saturday so know how you feel.
I was kicking off big time about getting short changed then I get the bad news about the dog. I cried and I'm feeling so many mixed emotions right now. I made a few haunting videos with my new iphone7 as I had access to the staff only part of the castle.

Pets are so much more important than cash. Had this cat for 16 years.
I don't have any pets not no more.

My mammy said I should just leave it but I cant stand being ripped off but that is the nature of the music business.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back