The football factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instantly became 10 times better when Green Street came out
I don’t understand how Charlie Hunnam got any work at all after that film. His accent was atrocious and just unacceptable for a professional ‘actor’. I’ve heard better cockney accents done by blokes down the pub just taking the piss out of how I speak (I grew up just outside of London).

Awful film, and criminally misused Geoff Bell (Tommy Hatcher) who can play genuinely scary characters.

I don’t understand how Charlie Hunnam got any work at all after that film. His accent was atrocious and just unacceptable for a professional ‘actor’. I’ve heard better cockney accents done by blokes down the pub just taking the piss out of how I speak (I grew up just outside of London).

Awful film, and criminally misused Geoff Bell (Tommy Hatcher) who can play genuinely scary characters.
Hunnam is a Geordie

Couldn’t decide if his accent was the worse thing about the film, the fight scenes or the subplot about them hating journalists.

Hunnam is a Geordie

I used to buy every one of his books on release date, a brilliant author with a very unique style. Not only were the F.F triology brilluant I loved his other work such as Human Punk, white trash and skinheads.
My only criticism being he’s not the most prolific author. He’s only done 8 books since the mid 90s

Agree with everything there. Skinheads is his best for me, but good how characters from FF turn up in Human punk and how FF and HP turn up in skinheads. Class stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back