The football factory

The 3 books by John King were good tbf.
The film has made a bit of a joke of it, but the books were decent. John King knows his stuff when it comes to male working class subcultures which is evident in his books

The 3 books by John King were good tbf.
The film has made a bit of a joke of it, but the books were decent. John King knows his stuff when it comes to male working class subcultures which is evident in his books

I used to buy every one of his books on release date, a brilliant author with a very unique style. Not only were the F.F triology brilluant I loved his other work such as Human Punk, white trash and skinheads.
My only criticism being he’s not the most prolific author. He’s only done 8 books since the mid 90s

I used to buy every one of his books on release date, a brilliant author with a very unique style. Not only were the F.F triology brilluant I loved his other work such as Human Punk, white trash and skinheads.
My only criticism being he’s not the most prolific author. He’s only done 8 books since the mid 90s
England away was quite good I liked how he wove the football matches with the war veteran’s recollections.

Back