The first manager in the history of Sunderland AFC

To be in charge of 6 consecutive away defeats

Wycombe
Shrewsbury
Oxford
Scunthorpe
Gillingham
Gillingham

Let that sink in. Howard Wilkinson and David Moyes never managed it.

And the hardest opposition this prick has faced is Wycombe Wanderers

Tremendous appointment, Stewie πŸ‘πŸ‘ chancer!
And counting. There are some consecutive home defeats coming when Grayson continues where Clough left off and TBF Coventry had nowt to beat before that.

To be in charge of 6 consecutive away defeats

Wycombe
Shrewsbury
Oxford
Scunthorpe
Gillingham
Gillingham

Let that sink in. Howard Wilkinson and David Moyes never managed it.

And the hardest opposition this prick has faced is Wycombe Wanderers

Tremendous appointment, Stewie πŸ‘πŸ‘ chancer!
Aye the next worse will not of been against shitty teams like these teams, which just emphasizes how bad this loser is.

It's a means of deciding who goes through after a DRAWN game, you cloth brained piece of rancid turd.

hahaha! β€œWho goes through”: you just can’t bring yourself to say the word β€œwins” can you because then that would defeat the most bizarre argument I’ve ever heard on this site. And blimey, there’s been some corkers

you’re 100% on the autism scale. And for that, instead of laughing or throwing petty insults your way, you’re going on ignore. I hope you calm down soon mate.

Ok, what do you think the score was against Oxford? And against Charlton? 1-1 and 4-4 right? Literally nobody has ever said it was Charlton 11 Sunderland 10, which should be a clue for you.
If you had put a fiver on a Charlton win in the 1998 play off final, the bookies wouldn’t give you any money.

hahaha! β€œWho goes through”: you just can’t bring yourself to say the word β€œwins” can you because then that would defeat the most bizarre argument I’ve ever heard on this site. And blimey, there’s been some corkers

you’re 100% on the autism scale. And for that, instead of laughing or throwing petty insults your way, you’re going on ignore. I hope you calm down soon mate.
You're definitely the one who's taking it a bit too seriously :lol:

Also the most pathetic so-called punning nickname ever.
If you had put a fiver on a Charlton win in the 1998 play off final, the bookies wouldn’t give you any money.
You'd have had to bet on who won promotion, or the score at 90 or 120 minutes.

Last edited:
Did we not get 6 defeats during them 2 premier league nightmare seasons
Yes, but changed managers during the run. Wilkinson lost his last 2, and McCarthy his first 5; then in 2005-06 McCarthy lost his last 5 away games and Ball his first one.

Similarly, in 1976-77, we lost two under Ian McFarlane, then Jimmy Adamson took over and lost his first 5 without scoring a goal

Back