The Fast Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
loved it, been watching again this week. Its definitely a show of its time......... Scorchio !

I love the Ted and Ralph scene where Ted describes how he saved a child from a fire, and an emotional Ralph says 'It was me, wasn't it Ted' before running away. Then after a gap, Ted just says 'No' to no-one in particular.

or the one where r
I love the Ted and Ralph scene where Ted describes how he saved a child from a fire, and an emotional Ralph says 'It was me, wasn't it Ted' before running away. Then after a gap, Ted just says 'No' to no-one in particular.
:por the one where ralph runs all the way from the house down to the bottom of the garden just to see ted and when he gets there says nowt and calmy walks all the way back as if he was casually passing by:)

In the last fast show, they run through a meadow holding hands, beautiful :)

I love the one where Ted and his mates are playing the drinking game in the pub where they have to put vegetable names in between words and Ralph comes in with news and they make him play the game and he tells Ted that his wife has died in between naming random vegetables

Greek television where they had an advert for a floor polish called iirc Futhamucka. They then ran a talent show where everyone on the stage kept slipping and falling on their arse on the newly polished floor.

"This week, I 'ave been mostly wearing, Dolce y Gabbana"
:Dcan you remember the one 'this week I have mostly been bulimic':lol::lol:

or the one where they're playing monopoly and he's taking all the kid's pocket money saying that they owe the money to him:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back