The Fast Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone fancy a pint?

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wymbourne? Here, in a women's prison at 3 AM? With my reputation? What were they thinking?"

Last edited:
Uncategorisable. Is that a word? It is now!

'Next week on the show - Bats. Are they really blind, or just taking the piss out of me?'

Cairo!... [emits a high pitch squeak; rambles] ...very unstable, politically, pandimonium!... [rambles] ...a poisonous monkey... [rambles] ...very small chaps, but immensely strong... [rambles] ...hah! like that. It was a completely wasted journey... [rambles] ...Snake! Snake! Aah! Brrr! Gin!...[rambles; mimes holding something] ...lift the thing up, I didn't know what to do... [rambles] ...I made a dreadful hash of his arm, I really did... [rambles] ...I freely admit, that I was very, very drunk.

Swiss Toni
: What is a woman, Paul?
Paul: I beg your pardon, Swiss?
Swiss Toni: Watch me. Learn from me. I could teach you everything there is to know about this business. These aren't cars we're selling here, they're dreams. And to know about cars, to know about dreams, you have to know about women.
Paul: Right, yes, Swiss.
Swiss Toni: A woman is not just a creature that likes fine wines, Whitney Houston films, and the manly smell of a pipe. A woman is a mysterious, complex box of tricks. When you're selling a car to woman, you have to imagine you're making love to her. You have to seduce her. And when she buys, that's the Big-O: Orgasm central. Multiple orgasm would be if she bought lots of cars.
Paul: Like a fleet?
Swiss Toni: Yes, but, that never happens.
Paul: What if you're selling a car to a bloke?
Swiss Toni: Then it's all about todgers. These aren't cars, they're todgers.
Paul: But I thought you said they were dreams?
Swiss Toni: You ever dream about todgers, Paul?
Paul: No.
Swiss Toni: No, no. Neither do I, obviously. When you're selling a car to man, it all comes down to who's got the biggest todger. You have to make him think that his is bigger. But, in order to sell it to him, you have to know that yours is the biggest. You have to keep telling yourself, "I've got the biggest todger in the world".
Paul: I've got the biggest todger in the world.
Swiss Toni: It's not as big as mine, Paul. It's not as big as mine.

:lol:

Last edited:
Unlucky Alf: I just bought meself a parrot, something to keep me company now that I'm on me own. Though knowing my luck it probbly wont say 'owt.
[he looks at the parrot, wo just stares right back and says nothing]
Unlucky Alf: Bugger!
[he sits down in his chair]
Parrot: Wanker...wanker!
Unlucky Alf: Bu...
Parrot: Wanker!
Unlucky Alf: B...
Parrot: Twat! Twat! Twat! You Twat! Twat!

Unlucky Alf: I just bought meself a parrot, something to keep me company now that I'm on me own. Though knowing my luck it probbly wont say 'owt.
[he looks at the parrot, wo just stares right back and says nothing]
Unlucky Alf: Bugger!
[he sits down in his chair]
Parrot: Wanker...wanker!
Unlucky Alf: Bu...
Parrot: Wanker!
Unlucky Alf: B...
Parrot: Twat! Twat! Twat! You Twat! Twat!
Classic! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back