The Estate: Life Up North

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this featured on the programme? I'll maybe give it a watch as I've heard a couple of different stories about this (none of them complimentary)
The story about the break in/fight doesn't add up like.
Hope the grandad is OK, sounded like he had covid

Thanks to this thread I watched the last 2 episodes last night,and enjoyed them.

All good people, except one who came across as a knobhead. His reaction after the attack did not seem quite right.

Special mention for the grandad of the gymnast, the Cockney and Becca, the latter for completing the marathon.

Last edited:
Shit, missed the last 2 episodes gutted any idea if they’ll be back on or if there’s anywhere else i can watch them?

I know a lass who is one of those skinny pig instructors
She will tell you what a lying cock he is then
Thanks to this thread I watched the last 2 episodes last night,and enjoyed them.

All good people, except one who came across as a knobhead. His reaction after the attack did not seem quite right.

Special mention for the grandad of the gymnast, the Cockney and Becca, the latter for completing the marathon.
How did you get the other two episodes mate ?

Last edited:
they were on My5. But only till the 30th December. Not even sure they aired on channel5 itself in the end. Very strange.
No they were not aired on channel 5. They were only on my5 for a few weeks as well, weird how it was pulled after the 1st 2 episodes then nowt for weeks and suddenly appear on my5 without warning. Wonder if there was stuff in the last 2 that they decided to cut out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back