The devil next door

Watched it and thought it was pretty good.

Well documented that a hell of lot of the concentration camp guards were Ukrainian SS. Pretty obvious that Demjanjuk was one of them. Whether he was the actual 'Ivan the Terrible' is not so clear cut.

I’ve finished it like i reckon it was him its too much of a coincidence with the surnames at the end and he basically fucked up telling them about the ss tattoo on inside of his arm as they had no idea

Last edited:
I’ve finished it like inrevon it was him too much of a coincidence with the surnames at the end and he basically fucked up telling them about the ss tattoo on inside of his arm as they had no idea
You could see by his reactions all the way through the trial it was him, 100%

Watched it and thought it was pretty good.

Well documented that a hell of lot of the concentration camp guards were Ukrainian SS. Pretty obvious that Demjanjuk was one of them. Whether he was the actual 'Ivan the Terrible' is not so clear cut.
It is like, those survivors knew it was him and did you see his reactions to them? Laughing his head off, also chuffed to bits with his bit sell when he found himself what he perceived to be cleverer than them

And I think some nut cases work at Nissan ! U have no idea who your working with them days
It is like, those survivors knew it was him and did you see his reactions to them? Laughing his head off, also chuffed to bits with his bit sell when he found himself what he perceived to be cleverer than them
The bloke who was supposed to be Ivan the terrible had the same surname as his mother’s maiden name and he’s getting accused of this as Ivan demjanjuk it’s to coincidental

Last edited:
I just remember meeting loads of asylum seekers and refugees from “Albania” or “Kosovo” and thinking nee chance.
Going in their houses and just something always stood out with a few.

And I think some nut cases work at Nissan ! U have no idea who your working with them days

The bloke who was supposed to be Ivan the terrible had the same surname as his mother’s maiden name and he’s getting accused of this as Ivan demjanjuk it’s to coincidental
I got it from his reactions during the trial like I say, and obviously when the survivors were adamant about it. After what they'd been through I couldn't see them faking owt like that

I got it from his reactions during the trial like I say, and obviously when the survivors were adamant about it. After what they'd been through I couldn't see them faking owt like that
Aye he’s was really cocky seemed like he was smirking sometimes. Got the feeling he told his family before he died aswell because his grandson kind of said you would do what you had to do to survive like he’s explained himself to him.

I kept on switching from "god he evil" to "wrong man"

I can remember on the news whe they wheeled him out on the bed for the trial, but thought it was only 3 or 4 years ago, ca t believe it was 10 yeara

Back