The Defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will probably stick with it, enjoyed both Daredevil and Jessica Jones.

The odd thing is though the comic book versions of Danny Rand and Luke Cage are best mates, mind you even the comic version isn't that exciting Marvel have tried giving him his own title a few times over the years, but always gets cancelled because of poor sales.
To be honest I mostly enjoyed Jessica Jones because of David Tennant. And the last series of Daredevil went on too long for me. I was slightly disappointed I didn't find The Defenders totally compulsive but it's certainly watchable.

To be honest I mostly enjoyed Jessica Jones because of David Tennant. And the last series of Daredevil went on too long for me. I was slightly disappointed I didn't find The Defenders totally compulsive but it's certainly watchable.

Tennant is supposed to be in series 2, I could have sworn Something happened to Kilgrave at the end of series one?

Tennant is supposed to be in series 2, I could have sworn Something happened to Kilgrave at the end of series one?
I read that he might make an appearance and was trying to think what happened in the final episode, but as far as I remember it was the end of him. So not sure how they'll achieve that.

Finished here. Didn't think it was as good as Daredevil, who was the only fully rounded character in it. Luke Cage is alright.

Iron Fist, whose superpower is being stupid and telling everyone he's Iron Fist.

Jessica Jones, who's super strong and super teenage girl sassy.

Big mistake in making Elektra the big villain. She's an atrocious actress. Sigourney Weaver was far more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back