The Defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

cluffy

Striker
Dropped on Netflix :cool:
Unreal amount of beautiful women in it! Can't work out who I fancy the most

Watched first 5 episodes today so far, actually not bad, although out of the four Iron Fist/Danny Rand is still the weakest character, could be down to the actor.

Watched first 5 episodes today so far, actually not bad, although out of the four Iron Fist/Danny Rand is still the weakest character, could be down to the actor.
Put me off right before I fell asleep! Mind you his lass is lush

I think it's funny how they keep calling Danny thick. :lol:

Enjoying Like Cage and Danny Rand together too. Seems like Danny has a man crush.

Just starting epsiode 2 now.

Enjoyed all of the individual series, thought they were all watchable at the very least. So looking forward to getting through this.

Watched three episodes so far, struggling a bit with this.

Not seen Iron Fist, hope the actor/character is better in that one, he's as weak as dishwater in this!

Watched three episodes so far, struggling a bit with this.

Not seen Iron Fist, hope the actor/character is better in that one, he's as weak as dishwater in this!
It does get better after episode 3 to be fair. I watched about 30 mins of Iron Fist and gave up as either the character or actor (or both) had a charisma bypass. He's bearable in this basically because Luke Cage makes fun of him, but no other reason tbh.

It does get better after episode 3 to be fair. I watched about 30 mins of Iron Fist and gave up as either the character or actor (or both) had a charisma bypass. He's bearable in this basically because Luke Cage makes fun of him, but no other reason tbh.

I will probably stick with it, enjoyed both Daredevil and Jessica Jones.

The odd thing is though the comic book versions of Danny Rand and Luke Cage are best mates, mind you even the comic version isn't that exciting Marvel have tried giving him his own title a few times over the years, but always gets cancelled because of poor sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back